Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

Are you a South Indian? If not, then please take a seat. You have no right to talk on their behalf or understand how the North Indians speak of them despite being the highest tax payers of the country. Just go through this thread and the reactions, Every South Indian felt offended and disappointed by his irresponsible behavior. While only few sensible north

Indians were able to understand where he went wrong and the rest are either blinded by either their favoritism towards their star or North India,

Wow...so, it isn't sufficient anymore that I'm a human being with feelings for and knowledge about India and Indians (including South), I've to be Indian or even South Indian to write about the subject.

I did not even defend SRK, but I'm "blinded" by my favoritism...

Are you even aware to what you just let yourself get carried away? smiley16

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

And the people coming up with the sorry defense of him using his dialogue from one of his flop movies, first of all the entitlement to expect everyone to know the context and two, did you even watch that scene that you were speaking of? It’s embarrassing how these people choose to make a joke of themselves just because of their blind following of a stupid star who is neither aware nor care of their existence.

Edited by 1t1svat1t1s - 7 months ago
e1t53e thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Wow...so, it isn't sufficient anymore that I'm a human being with feelings for and knowledge about India and Indians (including South), I've to be Indian or even South Indian to write about the subject.

I did not even defend SRK, but I'm "blinded" by my favoritism...

Are you even aware to what you just let yourself get carried away? smiley16

Like I said, take a seat Clochette. Gaslighting and self victimization don’t work with everyone and all the time, unfortunately. I am not having this conversation with any insensitive people who think what he said is not propagating racial stereotypes.

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

Are you a South Indian? If not, then please take a seat. You have no right to talk on their behalf or understand how the North Indians speak of them despite being the highest tax payers of the country. Just go through this thread and the reactions, Every South Indian felt offended and disappointed by his irresponsible behavior. While only few sensible north

Indians were able to understand where he went wrong and the rest are either blinded by either their favoritism towards their star or North India,

As a person from East of India living in North of India.

I totally understand SRK went wrong, and it can't be taken lightly as it was racist and could have easily avoided it.

It is just I generally don't comment on Actors as barely anyone actually talks sense or even grow up to correct their shit.

@Bold: But this is definitely not true. According to 2022- 2023 FY report, top 5 states to file ITRs are Maharashtra, UP, Gujarat, Rajasthan, WB and only state from South of India was TN that too at No. 6.

Everywhere someone is there who spoils experience of others, and people have this misconception about South States paying most taxes is wrong, things have changed and people need to update their knowledge.

I definitely understand u felt wrong and should be vocal about it but this statement too wasn't needed.

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I didn’t watch the video and not going to watch…but if is he trying to be stand up comedian and thought he can pull up such remarks then he should give up given the history.

e1t53e thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

As a person from East of India living in North of India.

I totally understand SRK went wrong, and it can't be taken lightly as it was racist and could have easily avoided it.

It is just I generally don't comment on Actors as barely anyone actually talks sense or even grow up to correct their shit.

@Bold: But this is definitely not true. According to 2022- 2023 FY report, top 5 states to file ITRs are Maharashtra, UP, Gujarat, Rajasthan, WB and only state from South of India was TN that too at No. 6.

Everywhere someone is there who spoils experience of others, and people have this misconception about South States paying most taxes is wrong, things have changed and people need to update their knowledge.

I definitely understand u felt wrong and should be vocal about it but this statement too wasn't needed.

One of the highest taxpayers is what I meant. South India is more literate, more developed and had more employment opportunities, along with the 5 states you mentioned. Anyway, the point I was trying to make stands. You need t have to interject with this unnecessary detail which isn’t adding to the discussion in anyway, but thank you!

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

sastay u were not wrong

Salute saar

it only took so long because I had put that on the first page smiley36
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

it only took so long because I had put that on the first page smiley36

L i m nt active par is post p dosre baar quote ki ha par smiley36
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

ye 60 ka nahi sudhregasmiley36 continue

quite boring now--mutton chicken on stage saying somethingsmiley36

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Ram has a name and SRK should’ve addressed him by his name instead of a food item I don’t care what anyone says that was disrespectful and I hope SRK already picked up the phone and apologized to Ram. I dont care if SRK would’ve liked it or not if he would’ve taken it or protested himself the simple fact remains SRK knows Ram’s name and he had no business addressing him any other way I don’t understand how this simple concept is lost on the people defending him. His name is Ram Charan not idli doza or whatever else he said I didn’t watch the video and I have no interest in watching it.