Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

The difference between lovers and haters?

Lovers will love also when they see the flaws and don't like everything...

Haters will only hate...without distinction and measure...just enjoying to hate...

So when he was embarrassing Ram Charan in public, in front of his peers and seen by millions of people on social media, did he do that in private?

If the disrespect is public why shouldn't the apology be in public?

The difference between fans and haters, is fans cant accept when their favorites are wrong and call them out instead of making dumb excuses of their crappy behavior.

Ram Charan didnt deserve the disrespect, the "haters" didnt go to public and mock Ram, SRK did. Stop pointing fingers at us because SRK is an ass.

Edited by StacyStyle - 7 months ago
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The difference between lovers and haters?

Lovers will love also when they see the flaws and don't like everything...

Haters will only hate...without distinction and measure...just enjoying to hate...

At least the haters are honest with themselves, the ‘Lovers’ are just deluded I guess smiley27
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: StacyStyle

So when he was embarrassing Ram Charan in public, in front of his peers and seen by millions of people on social media, did he do that in private?

He most probably embarrassed Ram...wherever it was is of no importance

If the disrespect is public why shouldn't the apology be in public?

It depends on the content of the disrespect

The difference between fans and haters, is fans cant accept when their favorites are wrong and call them out instead of making dumb excuses of their crappy behavior.

I wrote "lovers" not "fans" - for a reason...and don't point a finger at me...just read what I wrote...I certainly made no "dumb" excuse as I made no excuse at all...

Ram Charan didnt deserve the disrespect, the "haters" didnt go to public and mock Ram, SRK did. Stop pointing fingers at us because SRK is an ass.

The "haters" are those who not only exaggerate in their negative description of a person what you, e.g., just did again with "SRK is an ass" but they also generalize and don't say something positive about that person.

Edited by Clochette - 7 months ago
e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

There's something graceful about actually accepting your mistakes and apologizing. But I assume when you are as famous and narcissistic as SRK, the idea of being wrong is almost impossible to comprehend.

Uncle ji is just behaving like a true blue boomer. His PR will take care of the rest.

At least some of his fans see him for who he is. So I guess all is not lost.

e1t53e thumbnail

The only one, SRK would have to apologize to is Ram...and this isn't something he has to do publicly (so you may not get to know it).

As for SRK being narcissistic...well, you're entitled to your opinions even though your opinions could be untterly wrong (which this one is) smiley16

Sorry. What about all the South Indians? He does owe them a public apology. But they know it’s not coming. This is not the first time the innocent public has been hurt by the insensitive celebrities.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

Sorry. What about all the South Indians? He does owe them a public apology. But they know it’s not coming. This is not the first time the innocent public has been hurt by the insensitive celebrities.

No, he doesn't "owe" them...and certainly not "all the South Indians".

Calling SRK out for the remark is okay, but exaggerating isn't.

Edited by Clochette - 7 months ago
Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: StacyStyle

SRK is so cringy, wake me up when that man grows up.

Shah Rukh definitely is an ass for this, but it is a systemic issue of North Indian entitlement towards the rest of the country. Shopkeepers have randomly asked me if I am from the South because I am not fair. I have friends from northeast being called racist slurs but also casual racial stereotypes like momo.

Shah Rukh is not an outlier and it is not about growing up tbh. North mein sabko other kar dete hain.

e1t53e thumbnail

No, he doesn't "owe" them...and certainly not "all the South Indians".

Calling SRK out for the remark is okay, but exaggerating isn't.

Are you a South Indian? If not, then please take a seat. You have no right to talk on their behalf or understand how the North Indians speak of them despite being the highest tax payers of the country. Just go through this thread and the reactions, Every South Indian felt offended and disappointed by his irresponsible behavior. While only few sensible north

Indians were able to understand where he went wrong and the rest are either blinded by either their favoritism towards their star or North India,

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

A certain poster about to post a 2000 word essay on why the people offended are wrong and why SRK is actually in the right because the people just don’t have the right perspective.

sastay u were not wrong

Salute saar

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Shah Rukh should make a public apology, acknowledge his ignorance and try to unlearn his biases. This dude has had racism and bigotry directed towards him, so he of all people absolutely must do better on a personal level too.

Also he has a media degree, no way he didn't know this is unacceptable.

Edited by Blueeeee - 7 months ago