Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: hasini009

can someone stuff his effin mouth with idly, dosa, sambar, noodles with curd and shut him upsmiley11

smiley36 Ram charan might given witty response that gutka Kaun I don’t believe Wat u said in movie my name is khan

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: elim

Now that it's a dialogue from his movie, which he's used at a few South Indian award functions as well.

Everyone knows his intention. they're just waiting to jump on any small mistake

https://x.com/bollyhungama/status/1765594151784272334?s=46&t=gqwFCxRkfHkicr6DF8egng

Word Count: 1

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

However people perceive his faux pas, I believe what he said here:

https://twitter.com/srkdeepikaholic/status/1764686606240223459

Edited by Clochette - 7 months ago
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

There's something graceful about actually accepting your mistakes and apologizing. But I assume when you are as famous and narcissistic as SRK, the idea of being wrong is almost impossible to comprehend.

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

There's something graceful about actually accepting your mistakes and apologizing. But I assume when you are as famous and narcissistic as SRK, the idea of being wrong is almost impossible to comprehend.

Well said.

Nothing makes a man greater then when he realizes he is wrong and apologizing, funny how it is hard to comprehend for some.

The fact that it was Upsana make up artist that posted that, show that Ram and his wife were not happy about it too.

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

The only one, SRK would have to apologize to is Ram...and this isn't something he has to do publicly (so you may not get to know it).

As for SRK being narcissistic...well, you're entitled to your opinions even though your opinions could be untterly wrong (which this one is) smiley16

95027 thumbnail

Oh my. How can someone that frees naval officers be such a tuchaaa 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

As expected. Just when one thinks SRK can’t find a new low … he finds it. And this time really really showing his inner radical racist views ….but khood ko superstar samajhtaaa hain to kuch bhee boolegaaaa

Clochette thumbnail

The difference between lovers and haters?

Lovers will love also when they see the flaws and don't like everything...

Haters will only hate...without distinction and measure...just enjoying to hate...

Edited by Clochette - 7 months ago