Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Nothing is offensive until someone brings something from reddit smiley36

Now that it's a dialogue from his movie, which he's used at a few South Indian award functions as well.

Everyone knows his intention. they're just waiting to jump on any small mistake

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: hasini009

Political nahi, it’s geographical.

do one thing, mera reply bhi aap hi likho and get me the brownie points.

my comment was of 2 lines and yours is 4. lecture kisne diya?

and OT:

you wrote

“Isn’t Idli some food in India? What’s so offensive About this? Stop eating that food first if it offends you so much, rather than questioning SRK”

it’s you who brought India in this topic. questioning and asking people to stop eating Idly if it offends them so much.

“Idly vada, sambar kahan hai re tu?” is this the way to call someone on stage?

these stereotypes against South Indians is offensive to me. so I said foreigners don’t understand it, but Indian SRK knows what he is doing.

😮‍💨 now you can say it’s a lecture.

Stop twisting things to get the political brownie points, because you definitely not making sense. Idli is an Indian food, from what I know because I see many people talking about it. And you and many other got offended because apparently SRK said idly to some guy and called him on stage. Now my question is how is that offensive or bad as you claiming. It’s just a food the last time I checked. But NOPE you have to make things political for few likes in your support, but trust me even the guy who was called Idly wouldn’t mind as you are acting on this thread!!! Didn’t the guy danced with him?!?!? It means he didn’t felt bad over some food reference ffs
BhataktiJawani thumbnail

Originally posted by: TotalBetty

I didn't know either until recently and it's not just a trend it's historical, cultural

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fried_chicken_stereotype

Btw I want to reiterate again, not saying both situations are same

Clearly fried chicken references are much more offensive and inappropriate

Hmmm

Word Count: 1

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: elim

Now that it's a dialogue from his movie, which he's used at a few South Indian award functions as well.

Everyone knows his intention. they're just waiting to jump on any small mistake

Anyone can feel anyway they want. I will still say with ten toes down and my chest out that not person on this platform criticized SRK or stated what he said as offensive until this thread itself was made 2 days after it happened. I find that part a tad weird smiley36
hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

Stop twisting things to get the political brownie points, because you definitely not making sense. Idli is an Indian food, from what I know because I see many people talking about it. And you and many other got offended because apparently SRK said idly to some guy and called him on stage. Now my question is how is that offensive or bad as you claiming. It’s just a food the last time I checked. But NOPE you have to make things political for few likes in your support, but trust me even the guy who was called Idly wouldn’t mind as you are acting on this thread!!! Didn’t the guy danced with him?!?!? It means he didn’t felt bad over some food reference ffs

Checked Out GIF - Checked Out GIFs

Word Count: 0

BhataktiJawani thumbnail

Also, Hasini I don’t want to continue this discussion because I don’t wanna get into this stuff. Mujhe simple Idly food py bat krni thy jo ky mai ny observe kiya. Anyway, I am out.

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Anyone can feel anyway they want. I will still say with ten toes down and my chest out that not person on this platform criticized SRK or stated what he said as offensive until this thread itself was made 2 days after it happened. I find that part a tad weird smiley36

Their fanclubs and webportals were going ga ga over the fact that the actor shared stage with India 's biggest stars and SRK called him on stage . But the next day suddenly srk is racist n disrespectful

I mean were u waiting for someone to point it out and then getting offended? smiley36

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

As much as I love SRK, he's an insensitive idiot here. Bollywood, sadly, is rife with many stereotypes, and some people still adhere to old-school broad generalizations.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sometimes I feel that my ignorance of Indian languages is a bliss smiley36

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: naaznin

He said Madhuri that smiley3

In one award function he said to Deepika "jaha mai khada hu waha mujhe tmhari aankhein dekhne me koi interest nai" referring to her chest.

Its disgusting to hear all these n on top of that he is married n even has a daughter.

Disgusting . He said to Sushant , Neil Nithin also on stage n made fun of their surnames n them . Why he attacks certain others .