Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: bollymolly

All right guys i guess i am in the minority here...Not going to side with any one..I can understand why many people found it offensive...But here its the personality clash,an extrovert like SRK calling an introvert like RC.Thats the whole issue...SRK is that energetic vivacious personality who make every event colorful and playful..Now when we have such persons involved it comes with a baggage...They can go overboard and say things that are politically incorrect...Do they mean it...? No, it comes with the flow...But thats whats exactly make them the persons they are...Just giving some thoughtless logicless counters without thinking about the aftermath...

Now some one said, can SRK take it if some one call him.vad paav, chole bhature...I truly belive that he will take it without making a big deal...Because he has done so many'' self degrading '' jokes before as well..I can be wrong as well.But looking at his personality i believe he is someone who takes jokes on him as well.But RC is not some one who will retort like that.Hence majority feels like he is getting bullied..

On one side we have Hrithik like personality who never makes such jokes on any one, then we call him boring and less interesting.

On the otherside we have SRK like personality who is not at all boring, then we have these side effects...I mean there is no complete and perfect package. We expect them to be perfect which is so unrealistic...Every personality has got an unpleasant side effect to them including us...

Rant oversmiley36

back in the day there were articles floating almost daily linking Hrithik with several women and he responded to those rumors that there are more chances if him dating the pope than those (wonderful) women

And someone got offended and filed a FIR against him for hurting religious sentiments

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TotalBetty

Recently I learned that NE Indians are mocked as hakka noodles by other Indians (cz of their resemblance to Chinese)

A Korean guy was touring NE parts of India and guys on street, strangers, mocked hm calling 'Hakka Noodles' even thougn he was on camera

So he said should I call you 'Chicken Biriyani' then?

But I don't think Chicken Biriyani is that offensive. What would offend an Indian? Dal Chawal? Suki Roti?

Someone told me that Dalkhor (daal eaters) is a slur used against Punjabis by Pathans… I was like how is that a slur… I’m a Punjabi and I love daal… call me daal khor as much as you want smiley36

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Isn’t Idli some food in India? What’s so offensive About this? Stop eating that food first if it offends you so much, rather than questioning SRKsmiley29

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

Isn’t Idli some food in India? What’s so offensive About this? Stop eating that food first if it offends you so much, rather than questioning SRKsmiley29

smiley36

Word Count: 0

bollymolly thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

He went to Oscars, so he stopped eating Idlies, only bagels,cereals and french toastsmiley36

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: maha15

ummm--oksmiley36

Ram Charan has made the entire nation proud as his film, RRR made history and won an Oscar Academy Award., RRR's smash hit song ''Naatu Naatu'' won an Oscar for best original song.

Keervani was the music composer. What has Ram Charan got to with it?
Edited by JackSparrowcraz - 7 months ago
BhataktiJawani thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollymolly

He went to Oscars, so he stopped eating Idlies, only bagels,cereals and french toastsmiley36

Kyon Idli khaney mai Sharam ati hai Usko?
bollymolly thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Kyon Idli khaney mai Sharam ati hai Usko?

That could be the reason he got offended , what else....smiley36

hasini009 thumbnail

Zara Maitredj GIF - Zara Maitredj Dipshittery GIFs

Word Count: 0

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
That was exactly my reaction when I noticed the over reaction on this post regarding some food smiley2