Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

Im glad they announced early, there were too many speculations. Personally i prefer ppl who are keen to share thr good news and have faith in Gods plans rather than being superstitious.

A pregnancy puts a woman in a very sensitive state. You cannot compare between the different situations of when people announce. The reason why Deepu and RS have announced is because she will have to shift and cancel a lot of her schedules for this year, which means the reason will be very obvious anyway. They waited after the first trimester and then are revealing it because some projects will be shifted in the next week and future make up dates need to be given to distributors.

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Congratulations DeepVeer .. ❀️ πŸ’™ πŸ’œ so so happy. πŸ’–

Finally they announced. πŸ˜„ πŸ’ƒ

Tears are rolling.. gosh .. this news makes my heart filled with joy. Blessed Deepika for safe pregnancy. So so happy.

❀️ πŸ’™ πŸ’œ πŸ’–

Congratulations 🎊 ❀️ πŸ’™ πŸ’œ πŸ’–

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

She must have completed 3 months.. delivery date must be early or first week of September.. so that's make three months complete.

Such a lovely lovely news.. 😍 on a unique date.

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wonderful news!!! Congratulations and loads of best wishes to Deepika and Ranveer!!! smiley27πŸ₯³smiley40πŸ‘Ό

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Congrats to Deepveer 🎊. I KNEW IT!!!! They will make great parents.

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: happygirl123

Not really it will be 2 months completed actually..People usually are afraid of 1st trimester miscarriages hence the later announcement but to each their own.

She probably completed 12 weeks which is 3months=1st trimester.

40-12=28 weeks=7months, which puts her right in September . Most likely beginning of September.

Anyways its their prerogative when they want to announce. Lets just wish them happy and healthy pregnancy ❀️

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

My mind is working overtime but hear me out.

Since we could see a little baby bump and she’s due in Sep what if it’s twins??

Now that I have typed this I realize I need to sleep. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I am literally crying! I am so happy! To see my fave couple come this far has made me so emotional! Sending ranveer and deepika so much love and blessings for a healthy happy baby, I am so excited! smiley27

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Also I think they announced as people were already speculating alot, likely that deepika will be attending the ambani functions and it is now obvious that she is pregnant