Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Some one had to act like a Phupha ji in a shaadi....smiley36

Some people can’t help themselves they have to make everyone scratching their heads 😭😭😭
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Terenaina

congrats to them and this is my exit as a fan of dp, sorry dp. I will be a neutral viewer and not a fan anymore. happy with the pregnancy decision but not happy with the life partners sorry. bye for now.

smiley22smiley22smiley22

This forum never seizes to amaze me even when i leasg expect it

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

I am happy no one will accuse me of trying to forcibly make her pregnant! smiley8smiley14

That was such a funny post even though I don’t remember who said it smiley36
crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

congratulations Deepika n ranveer. ✌️🥰😇

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

congrats to them and this is my exit as a fan of dp, sorry dp. I will be a neutral viewer and not a fan anymore. happy with the pregnancy decision but not happy with the life partners sorry. bye for now.

smiley36

Word Count: 1

happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

If the baby will be born in Sept, then she has completed 3 months, since it’s March in a few days

Not really it will be 2 months completed actually..People usually are afraid of 1st trimester miscarriages hence the later announcement but to each their own.

happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

If the baby is due at the beginning of September she might just be out of her first trimester.

No actually her 1st trimester would end at the end of March..Its 12 weeks in total
jayashree.g thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Many many congratulations Deepveer.. im too emotional right now. Was waiting for this news since a long time and particularly after BAFTA. ❤️

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: happygirl123

Not really it will be 2 months completed actually..People usually are afraid of 1st trimester miscarriages hence the later announcement but to each their own.

If we really want to get technical. Technically we should not be counting months, we should be counting weeks. January was a really long month with 5 weeks in it. I think they’re past the first trimester.

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail

Originally posted by: happygirl123

It could be September 1st which would make her 3 months but even if she’s only 4 weeks just cause they announced doesn’t mean something is going to happen. If they comfortable announcing it now there’s nothing wrong with that. Them sharing or not sharing doesn’t increase or decrease miscarriage