Frequent Posters

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 months ago

Someone’s PR working overtimesmiley36 🥔 and 🐝

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

^ Sorry to say but there was no need for including and quoting the owner of this website, no matter what the issue was.

Maybe the intention was not this, but it feels like intimidating the members/rival fan base with this act.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharaban

Maybe the intention was not this, but it feels like intimidating the members/rival fan base with this act.

Tanya are you saying you are worried something might pop off smiley36 I thought you liked danger
1274961 thumbnail

I thought we were not allowed to post reddit links on IF. Topics were getting locked for that in Jan. I am surprised there are articles being written on IF based on reddit comments now.

Originally posted by: sharaban

^ Sorry to say but there was no need for including and quoting the owner of this website, no matter what the issue was.

Members tag Vijay all the time....and he usually comes and clarifies.

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

this article is unethical at so many levels and quite disappointing that the India Forums propagates such Shitty articles. What happened to the ethics? Why are you guys so desperate that you had to make a cheap gossip item based on a stupid Reddit thread?

We were told the threads from the other SM like Reddit are not allowed and quite a few of our posts have been deleted as well. And there is literally a rule made by the IF to not spread gossip unless it is from a reliable source. Shame on you for flouting your own rules just because you think you are not answerable?

Here are the rules for your quick reference Dear India-Forums unethical team:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4874956

Edited by loginidran - 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

I thought we were not allowed to post reddit links on IF. Topics were getting locked for that in Jan. I am surprised there are articles being written on IF based on reddit comments now.

Exactly....an article based on Reddit....and its Ranbir's PR?? No one is bashed on Reddit more than Ranbir and Alia.....whose PR is that supposed to be ?? DeepVeer's???

An article about surrogacy shouldn't have been written without solid proof...and frivolous gossip on Reddit and Twitter should definitely not be used....people say all kinds of things there.

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

I made a long ass post based on this very thing and tagged the admin. Plus they literally made a rule to not spread gossip without any reliable source. Didn’t know Reddit was considered a reliable source when it suited them. 😆

And all these thread made on a reel posted on Insta.....also should be stopped...so irritating.

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Tanya are you saying you are worried something might pop off smiley36 I thought you liked danger

Excuse me?