Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Posted: 7 months ago

My gut feeling says it will be a girl❤

happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

It could be September 1st which would make her 3 months but even if she’s only 4 weeks just cause they announced doesn’t mean something is going to happen. If they comfortable announcing it now there’s nothing wrong with that. Them sharing or not sharing doesn’t increase or decrease miscarriage

No I don't think you counted accurately...even if it is Sept 1st its only 9 weeks...Chill I'm not saying they shouldn;t I just said I;m surprised celebs are usually very supersticious about these things

happygirl123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Outlander22

She probably completed 12 weeks which is 3months=1st trimester.

40-12=28 weeks=7months, which puts her right in September . Most likely beginning of September.

Anyways its their prerogative when they want to announce. Lets just wish them happy and healthy pregnancy ❤️

Erm how is 7 mths Sept..It is July...Besides can everyone chill I'm fine with their annoucement just pointing out what celebs usually do
happygirl123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

If we really want to get technical. Technically we should not be counting months, we should be counting weeks. January was a really long month with 5 weeks in it. I think they’re past the first trimester.

Still comes to 9 weeks, no 12. I'm in the field I know the definition of 1st trimester and its up to 12 weeks. So they haven't completed.
TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

How does it feel as a fan? Seeing him through different phases of love, breakup, solid relationship, marriage and now finally fatherhood??

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: happygirl123

Still comes to 9 weeks, no 12. I'm in the field I know the definition of 1st trimester and it’s up to 12 weeks. So they haven't completed.

Count again.
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Smiling through ten pages is quite a rare treat in IF smiley4 smiley27 smiley41

A special year with this special day to announce something that is not only so special to Deepika and Ranveer and their families but also to millions of fans.

Very happy for them and sending goooood thinking to the good forces of the Universe to protect what has just started to live...

Thanks to Deepika and Ranveer to give joy to so many by announcing it ... and all the best smiley20

Edited by Clochette - 7 months ago
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

How does it feel as a fan? Seeing him through different phases of love, breakup, solid relationship, marriage and now finally fatherhood??

Honestly, before ramleela I had little interest in bollywood, it was ranveer and deepikas chemistry during the ramleela promotions that made me a fan of them, so it is only becuase of their relationship that I even joined this forum and social media, so I have been following their journey from when they dated, got married and now becoming parents 🙂

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

My gut feeling says it will be a girl❤

I don’t know why I am thinking it’s a boy