Frequent Posters

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

TM likes cyborgs. TBMAUJ IRL!!!

Come on rts Ji

Not cyborgs..it was just a lil A1 brushon

Just mascular sexy broad jism waalay desi men with thick facial hair, spicy waist line with some mazeydaar pair of mascular thighs wrapped in some tight slacks, to be more explicit /particular in expressing my thirssstttt ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜…

Edited by sharaban - 7 months ago
DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

I will not reveal.

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: sharaban

Munda kukkad kamaal daa?

Sorry kukkad ko kukkdi mill gayi hai ๐Ÿ˜‚

Phir bhi first wali to main hi hoonsmiley14

sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Phir bhi first wali to main hi hoonsmiley14

Haan, iss baat say koun inkaar kar sakta hai...๐Ÿ˜

bollymolly thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

Once I laid my eyes on Leo, no one else mattered to me. โ˜บ๏ธ itโ€™s a sadiyon purana rishta which I am going to keep forever.โ˜บ๏ธ canโ€™t betray himโ˜บ๏ธ

If you're over 25 you can betray him, he wouldn't care

423728 thumbnail

Literally my ideal dream man

Tall, dark and extremely handsome with dimples

https://youtu.be/regCmr1C2yw?si=Sh4wBC3BZ3wwNF4f

sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

Literally my ideal dream man

Tall, dark and extremely handsome with dimples

https://youtu.be/regCmr1C2yw?si=Sh4wBC3BZ3wwNF4f

Jaya Ji, big b kay hotay huway bhi you r lusting over someone else ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ฒ...how come ?

Apni muu-boli-soutan Rekha Ji say puuchain zara Big B ki qadar.... ๐Ÿ˜..seems like u have started taking Lambu Ji for granted ๐Ÿ˜‚

Sylvester Stallone

Akshay Kumar.

Vivian dsena

Edited by carisma2 - 7 months ago
423728 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharaban

Jaya Ji, big b kay hotay huway bhi you r lusting over someone else ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ฒ...how come ?

Apni muu-boli-soutan Rekha Ji say puuchain zara Big B ki qadar.... ๐Ÿ˜..seems like u have started taking Lambu Ji for granted ๐Ÿ˜‚

Lambu Ji is all limbs with a short torso, no grace or fluidity in movement. Jaisa baap vaisa humare beta. Took him 60 years, grey hair and a beard to look somewhat appealing.

Otherwise I always wonder how my sautan even fell for him during his youthful days. Lord knows it was an arranged marriage for me. How would I have known that my dream man would be born 24 years too late. ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

Lambu Ji is all limbs with a short torso, no grace or fluidity in movement. Jaisa baap vaisa humare beta. Took him 60 years, grey hair and a beard to look somewhat appealing.

Otherwise I always wonder how my sautan even fell for him during his youthful days. Lord knows it was an arranged marriage for me. How would I have known that my dream man would be born 24 years too late. ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Lol... This is so mean Jaya Ji, abb iss assi saal ki umar may baychaaray Big B say kon si "FLUIDity" expect kar rahee hain aap...u had ur fair share of his fluidities and "movements" in his jawaani alongwith Rekha Ji.

Your soutan is a weirdo, so that's understandable, but I am more surprised for a sanskari, well educated, decent and from a very prestigious family girl like you that how come you fell in love head to heels with that Lamba bay dhanga aadmi, that you even sacrificed your very promising career for him, only to turn into a cranky budhiya later on due to all of his kaandz and the stressors of cheating he gave you for the entire life ๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Thats what I read about you that it was a sheer love marriage between you two. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ฑ