Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

all big announcements. A this is for Salman ?

I mean even consider this movie. I want his movies with good directors and more interested in him working with good south directors n scripts.

I want a tiger alone series with salman Katrina.

Edited by wat_up - 8 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

I want a tiger alone series with salman Katrina.

it came 3 months back 😂

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

it came 3 months back 😂

Me and moni loved the movie and the series.

Posted: 7 months ago

Remember this is possible projects now rumor going on he may be in dhoom 4 remember this is yrf too. I’m skeptical as I don’t want comparisons. I just hope he announced something soon and good with south director like ag murgdass.

Said I don’t mind tiger series as stand alone most neutrals I heard saying that . They didn’t mind the cameos but story should be really good n music like the previous Tiger series and solid story in Zoya and Tiger a good director whose invested in Salman Katrina story.

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: wat_up

Remember this is possible projects now rumor going on he may be in dhoom 4 remember this is yrf too. I’m skeptical as I don’t want comparisons. I just hope he announced something soon and good with south director like ag murgdass.

I want The Bull first. After then I want him with Kabir and Ali back again . AR Murgadoss will be good too👍

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

I want The Bull first. After then I want him with Kabir and Ali back again . AR Murgadoss will be good too👍

ye those are good but I’m most excited in Ar murgadoss because he’s really invested in working with him and ye the others good Kabir Ali sooraj. I don’t mind atlee either. I’m more inclined on south directors as they value one’s stardom and know how to elevate it. He just needs that one script n right director as Salmans stardom is unmatchable he just needs to use it wisely I keep hearing this and he’s needs his pr and manager to be more strong n shrewd.