Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sulu82 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: nonam

she was good, and I agree the 3 wouldn't be able to do it, but the pr articles are making it out all about her.....

She was also good when she danced 'Dhak Dhak Karne Laga.' Ditto like Madhuri! :)

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Why should Kriti's PR keep a low profile if there is a genuine reason to laud her???

Shahid is an established A-list actor...he can afford to let shine his leading lady smiley1

DushtKanya thumbnail

https://twitter.com/HimeshMankad/status/1759921781748695242?t=rEHX_5lxcAvL45nm0SY87Q&s=19

Congratulations to Shahid, Kriti and everyone associated to this movie! From having critics and pundits unfairly writing it off within not even a week of its release to being called a success, it really pulled through! 🫶

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Clochette

Why should Kriti's PR keep a low profile if there is a genuine reason to laud her???

Shahid is an established A-list actor...he can afford to let shine his leading lady smiley1

I don't even give Kriti's PR to be too much or aggressive. I think its the right amount and intensity of praise. At least she's not paying off award shows to win for bad performances .

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

The movie is at 65 cr all India Net and with a budget of about 45 cr it indeed is a success smiley27

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

The movie has held up really well. We have actually seen movies post-pandemic trend in "lakhs" so the fact that its still raking in crores is a huge win.

Might find it tough to find an audience this weekend though with Article 370 releasing. I think this will wrap up at the 70-75crore mark.

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 8 months ago
AamirKingKhan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Really enjoyed this film smiley20

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Saw the movie

It's an entertaining watch loved he supporting cast, music was great obsessed with Akhiyan Gulab.....I didn't feel like rationalising the plot probably that's why I enjoyed itsmiley36. Dharam ji was cute, Rosesh actor was hilarious, it was refreshing to see Shahid in this space playing a normal character, dancing, romancing etc his camaraderie with Dimple Kapadia were one of the highlights. Dramatic scenes are his forte and he pulls them off with ease here as well.

Kriti Sanon was a revelation, 1st of all she looked immaculate, her dances were stunning, she made a very difficult role look so effortless, brilliant body language and voice modulation was on point. Loved her styling here.

The penultimate act was the best part of the film. All in all worth a watch.

Giri720 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

sad part is this is maddock film and this movie will premiere on OTT jio cinema after an year...:/