Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 months ago
behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nonam

I like how kriti's pr is full on force, she was good in the movie, but her's was a easy role, just keep your face blank, the movie doesn't work if shahid isn't a good actor and his song and dance. I always feel bad for shahid, it's always the female lead who takes all the credit and subsequent success in his big films, kabir singh was never about Kiara's acting and she has just soared after that..... and shahid continues on his usual way.

THIS!! Thats why in my review i did not shower extra praises for her smiley36 she was ok and did justice to role but even bland actress like Katrina in ZERO and Shraddha in Stree did well bcz they did not have to show lots of expressions

sulu82 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

It’s a good performance but nothing extraordinary. Goes to show how the industry is going through a severe lack of talent.

Also I hate how the Hindi movies have incorporated this excessive kissing. If we want to watch such things we have Hollywood which show the same thing much more tastefully. Why can’t they bring back the old world romances which has actually made Bollywood what it was?

Though I like old world romance, what is the problem if Hindi movies show kissing scenes? be it India or West, Bollywood or Hollywood, love is love and it is same in each country. smiley1

Edited by sulu82 - 8 months ago
e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sulu82

Though I like old world romance, what is the problem if Hindi movies show kissing scenes? be it India or West, Bollywood or Hollywood, love is love and it is same in each country. smiley1

Nothing wrong. It’s just that in India movies are, at least used to be, a family event. All this excessive kissing and sex is keeping them away.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

It seems to be a cultural thing as Hindi Cinema generally targets family audience...many parents still prefer love songs over kissing & Co smiley1

Actually, the kids in my family do so, too smiley36

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: behindyou

THIS!! Thats why in my review i did not shower extra praises for her smiley36 she was ok and did justice to role but even bland actress like Katrina in ZERO and Shraddha in Stree did well bcz they did not have to show lots of expressions

Kriti acted well. I dont think this a role anyone could do. Even in her robot performance, she still had underlying expressions. It was very difficult and different from Shraddha, Katrina and Janhvi who just look blank.
Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 8 months ago
nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Kriti acted well. I dont think this a role anyone could do. Even in her robot performance, she still had underlying expressions. It was very difficult from Shraddha, Katrina and Janhvi who just look blank.

she was good, and I agree the 3 wouldn't be able to do it, but the pr articles are making it out all about her.....

sulu82 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

Nothing wrong. It’s just that in India movies are, at least used to be, a family event. All this excessive kissing and sex is keeping them away.

Agreed. smiley20

Word Count: 1

sulu82 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

It seems to be a cultural thing as Hindi Cinema generally targets family audience...many parents still prefer love songs over kissing & Co smiley1

Actually, the kids in my family do so, too smiley36

Agreed. smiley20

Word Count: 1