Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 months ago

As mostly, I've to wait for the OTT release, but I enjoy all the praise the movie gets smiley1

Edited by Clochette - 8 months ago
e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Very happy for Shahid. ❤️

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: cougarTown

It's official..It is a SUCCESS...

Teri Baaton Mein Aisa Uljha Jiya Emerges A Success

Saturday 17 February 2024 13.30 IST

Box Office India Trade Network

https://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=8322

Wow this is huge! This is such a huge validation for Shahid and Kriti. When I first heard about this project I also thought it wouldn’t work! I am happy for both of them. They found success in a genre that even Ranbir-Shraddha couldn’t pull off.

May this be more motivation for Bollywood! Do something different and think outside the 4 nepo actors who are forced on us.

Also - KRITI HAS ARRIVED!

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 8 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Also - KRITI HAS ARRIVED!

Only After 10 Years ?
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

Thats alright..at least she did..and most arrivals are late..those which are organic at least..bebo also arrived 7 years later with JWM..all good things take time smiley1

e1t53e thumbnail

Dekh liya movie. Theater was full except the front seats which was surprising for a late night show. It was a good one time watch. Kriti got the role of a lifetime and she absolutely made use of the opportunity and excelled in it especially the last half hour of the movie was her show. She is in a way the central character of the movie. As for Shahid, it was a very regular role and bayi haat ka khel for an actor of his caliber. Dimple played a key role and she delivers as usual. Supporting cast was okay. Song and dance sequences were good. The last half an hour was a laughing riot and the entire hall was literally ROFLing. I toh ended up with stomach cramps. Overall an okay movie with a different kind of story and some really funny moments in between.

e1t53e thumbnail

I noticed one thing in the recent times. People have their phones on all the time. They keep missing the fun moments and then they come out of the theater dissatisfied. If this is how it’s going to be, the day is not too far away when the theater watching will be killed forever. May be they should come up with a rule to deposit the phones at the front desk or something like that to protect the sanctity of movie watching and make it wholesome for the audience.

Edited by 1t1svat1t1s - 8 months ago