Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 months ago

Part 2 has so much potential! I really want them to make it. Although I am not sure if it can still be a rom-com.

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

^ at least it won't be a violence movie.

Part 2 should definitely come. Looking forward to it.

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Waiting for BOI to post mon numbers since i don't find any other site authentic when it comes to numbers..if it is indeed in 3-4cr range..it is good hold & good trending..anything below 3cr be concerning..

I guess I am eating my words for calling Kriti a superflop actress. One hit changes everything smiley3

Joannna thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Just saw the movie. It was as promised by the trailer- easy, breezy and refreshing. Was a nice change to see a good rom com after a long time!

Shahid was perfect and so is Kriti. Very impressed with both of their work. Shahid we knew was a fab actor but Kriti is as good especially the transformation scene.

Special mention to Dimple Kapadia, she was fab.

Dharmendra - why are they casting him first in Rocky aur Rani and now this. Poor guy can’t even talk properly let alone act. He should take it easy at home.

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Joannna

Just saw the movie. It was as promised by the trailer- easy, breezy and refreshing. Was a nice change to see a good rom com after a long time!

Shahid was perfect and so is Kriti. Very impressed with both of their work. Shahid we knew was a fab actor but Kriti is as good especially the transformation scene.

Special mention to Dimple Kapadia, she was fab.

Dharmendra - why are they casting him first in Rocky aur Rani and now this. Poor guy can’t even talk properly let alone act. He should take it easy at home.

Dharma reintroduction as dharmendra Singh deol in title credits

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I can't wait to watch it on OTT lol waiting for the release

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

47+ is quite impressive total for first week. Wished it had touched 50.

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Finally watched it. It is not masterpiece but good enough to not let you bore. Shahid looked so hot and acted good as he does it always. Kirti looked the part and i cant imagine anyone else as Sifra. And what a chemistry between shahid and kirti, After a long time i saw such electrifying chemistry in rom com. I also liked how they showed the advantages and disadvantages of artificial intelligence. Only let down was jhanvi cameo smiley21 and its making me for angry that jhanvi might play important part in sequel. They should have taken tara or shraddha if its going to be love traingle between two humans and robot. Atleast they vll look the part. Forget robot i will even choose anything over jhanvi. Her last few minutes ruined whole movie experience for me. 3/5 cutting 0.5 for jhanvi