Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 months ago

Saw it.

Nice light-hearted rom com, nothing extraordinary, but good timepass.

Shahid has acted so well as usual and Kriti looks stunning. She has also done justice to the role of a robot, steering effortlessly between warmth and mechcanical.

I liked the second half more than the first half. The comedy is good.

Overall, a one-time watch.

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

you have to say one thing about shahid, the heroines shine with him, Amrita Rae, Ayesha takia, (priyanka , kareena, anushka , rani were stars but they really are so good in their shahid movies), alia udta Punjab, kiara kabir singh, mrunal jersey, and now finally kriti

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I liked the movie overall. Thought it might be very similar to Small Wonder but it was different. Though illogical to some extent and predictable, the jokes were sweet and not adult jokes. First time I liked Kriti and she looked so innocent and hot as a Robot. Shahid was also quite good and I liked the climax.

Just wished they had focused more on her being a robot and how she was designed but since it was a love story, they didn't. Hope they show it in the next part.

Overall: 3.5/5

Edited by roni_berna - 8 months ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Hope it can get 4+ cr today to hold on for hit business.

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Shahid holds the movie in first half, took a while to get the story established. they did reveal too much in the trailer, they should have kept the robot part a secret and should have had more comedy. too much romance, some of the hilarious stuff could have lasted longer, the second half was good and the ending was hilarious. kriti really did act well in this movie. for some reason I felt the movie needed more songs..the actor who played shahid's friend was very funny. but still a good watch.

Prizi thumbnail

Millenium Squad

Originally posted by: cougarTown

oh wow..14th feb is a holiday in india? that will boost collections for sure

no ,14th feb is a holiday only in West Bengal bcoz it's saraswati puja