Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

50-60% jump, hurrraaayyyyy 10+ today, 15+ tomorrow hopefully..... Shayad jump aaye on Wed 14th....

Bas bc HIT ho jaaye..... Itni expectations toh maine kisi Salman film se bhi nahi Kari smiley36

You are kirti fan kya smiley36
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: behindyou

You are kirti fan kya smiley36

No, Shahid fan.

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

Dude we all wrote off kriti..she is the best talent we have among the newer lot..the best package as well..haven't seen an actress look as gorgeous on screen as she did in this one in a long long time..if this movie works even a little..this girl is going to the top spot!

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Watched it and liked it. Was it perfect? No. Did all the jokes land. No. Did it drag? Sometimes. But I still enjoyed watching this one:

Between Animal, Pathaan and Jawan. I’m tired of the overdose of action. This was refreshing. Sometimes we need to watch movies like this as well.

Shahid Kapoor is fricking sexy. I love his face and his body. He’s maintained himself so well. 42 from what angle? Looked like a nice tight snack in so many scenes. He acted well too, as he always does. I liked his dancing as well. Great to see him do something mainstream.

Kriti, oh my god, girl. So I actually can’t stand her normally but this is probably the best she has looked in her career. She looked sooooo hot and amazing. She acted really well too. I am quite impressed with her. Even as a robot she had an edge. She was fire. She’s sparked my interest after Mimi. Honestly I think she may be the next top actress soon, she’s way better than these plastic nepo girls we have.

Songs were top notch. Obsessed with Akhiyaan Gulaab from day one.

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hmmph after looking at these figures i might get myself a ticket for 14th. Its saraswati puja and a holiday as well lol.

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

Hmmph after looking at these figures i might get myself a ticket for 14th. Its saraswati puja and a holiday as well lol.

oh wow..14th feb is a holiday in india? that will boost collections for sure