Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 months ago

I thought it had John Abraham smiley36

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Kalank affected Varun the most. He is done now.

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TheJourney

Only Alia could have survived Kalank and Sadak 2 level disasters followed by a hat-trick of corporate scam hits (Brahmastra, gangu, Rocky ranismiley36)

I think even Varun would have survived Kalank but the fact that he followed it up with his father's Coolie no 1 if I am not wrong is what ruined him irrevocably coz that released when anti nepotism sentiment was at an all time high. Plus all his other films underperformed despite getting decent start. If this doesn't work then he would surely be done for, coz I think he only has comedies lined up after this and he's unbearable in thosesmiley36

Originally posted by: VirginiaPlath

Only Alia could have survived Kalank and Sadak 2 level disasters followed by a hat-trick of corporate scam hits (Brahmastra, gangu, Rocky ranismiley36)

I think even Varun would have survived Kalank but the fact that he followed it up with his father's Coolie no 1 if I am not wrong is what ruined him irrevocably coz that released when anti nepotism sentiment was at an all time high. Plus all his other films underperformed despite getting decent start. If this doesn't work then he would surely be done for, coz I think he only has comedies lined up after this and he's unbearable in thosesmiley36

I don’t think so his comedies like Juwda 2 main tere hero did decently. Let’s see.
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Is he trying to get into the action market? I feel like he's going to look really funny in an action film with his cartoon expressions, I can already imagine him scrunching his forehead to show aggressionsmiley36

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: VirginiaPlath

I think what didn't work for Varun, is him coming on KWK and saying that he has no flops. That backfired QUICK

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Anyone wanna bet that their will be a joke sequence about his name being Baby exactly like Baby Driver?

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheJourney

their all done till they start again

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

their all done till they start again

it’s atlee movie ? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6XIxhx-Yijc