Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Does this mean you will not be watching the movie where she teams up with SRK?

You guessed it right. Anything with her, Agastya and Khushi I ain't watching it. Rest of the actors will fizzle out anyway unlike these Ghajinis so not mentioning them specifically.

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Clochette

So, for you, she is all that...for me (and fortunately others, too) she is just the contrary. Hail to different impressions smiley16

The last line...I bet against smiley36

Keep losing the bet. Saw this one as I already have the subscription. The entire bunch are never going to get me spend a dime on them otherwise.

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

As much as the actors were bad, zoya was equally if not more awful. The biggest fault lies with her. I can't believe this is the same person who has directed some of my fav movies. Has she forgotten filmmaking completely?

I'm not sure i want to watch znmd2 after this wreck.

You can be the greatest civil engineer, but your building will still fall if you use below par raw material to construct it.

FireFli thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Hazel78 thumbnail

Seeing the scathing criticism leveled at Suhana Khan for her role in Archies is depressing. Thoughtful criticism has its place, but keep in mind that everyone begins somewhere, and the public eye may be debilitating. Encouragement and support foster growth, so let's be mindful of our words and offer constructive insihts to nurture her potential in the world of entertainment.smiley41

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Honestly this is expected. Her debut performance has been very thanda - not awful, but when all the nepos get out-performed by non-nepos in the movie despite having smaller roles, then it is obviously going to be called out.

And she is going to get the most scathing reviews because she had the most aggressive promotions done.

Infact I think it was a very BAD decision to have all these kids have multiple interviews and press events and then that huge ass premiere pre release. It just increased the expectations beyond manageable levels.

If they had gone in with a low key release - and this type of backlash wouldnt have happened.

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hazel78

Seeing the scathing criticism leveled at Suhana Khan for her role in Archies is depressing. Thoughtful criticism has its place, but keep in mind that everyone begins somewhere, and the public eye may be debilitating. Encouragement and support foster growth, so let's be mindful of our words and offer constructive insihts to nurture her potential in the world of entertainment.smiley41

Honestly NYU graduates/even 2 years...I expected better compared to Alaya F. She is not new to movies. Surprisingly everyone else is.

1276475 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

Honestly this is expected. Her debut performance has been very thanda - not awful, but when all the nepos get out-performed by non-nepos in the movie despite having smaller roles, then it is obviously going to be called out.

And she is going to get the most scathing reviews because she had the most aggressive promotions done.

Infact I think it was a very BAD decision to have all these kids have multiple interviews and press events and then that huge ass premiere pre release. It just increased the expectations beyond manageable levels.

If they had gone in with a low key release - and this type of backlash wouldnt have happened.

hmmm did she though?

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

I will openly and proudly say that Suhana deserves the trolling. She was overconfident and also very lethargic in her acting. This is the kind of articles she was releasing leading up to the release https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/amp/news/bollywood/archies-trailer-suhana-khan-steals-show-cinemas-netflix-original-urban-multiplex-super-hit-generated-craze-like-barbie-among-youth/

If this is what you’re gong to say before you debut (and then end up being awful) then you deserve all the hate and trolling you get. Thats why I have a little more respect for Agastya and Khushi’, they weren’t amazing but at least they’re not making stupid statements like this.

I will say it again, she DESERVES it because she brought this onto herself.

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 10 months ago