Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nirvanaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Unfortunately Suhana's training seems to have come from Gauri than SRK. That body language, whispering and styling screams Gauri's posse..SRK has never been a try hard...From style to thoughts to charisma, he is an original..Infact I am surprised none of his kids wanted to pursue academics, considering the fact that SRK was a brilliant student before actor.

Johnny.Balraj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

She is not pretty at all that is her biggest drawback. Aryan Khan has the looks though to be a mainstream actor

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Suhana's issue isn't just that she resembles SRK because Aryan does too. It's that she resembles SRK from his 90s days when he was still ungroomed and frankly not attractive at all.

There's a reason when Juhi first saw him on Darr, she got upset and said he was too ugly and dark to be cast.

Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I think she can be the next Alia.

423728 thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

Akshaye khanna again had good looks and good actor and improved with each role and had charisma. Look at aa ab laut chale he over shadows Ash in that movie

I’m sorry good actor, sure but good looking? HEHHH? He doesn’t even level up to a strand of his fathers hair. Also, I hope you meant he overshadowed Aish in acting because I’m ready to die right now if you’re referring to his looks. Now the ball is in your court. dO yOu wAnT mE tO DiE?

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

They need to do a genderbent version of Darr with Suhana in the SRK role as a psychotic lover/stalker. Such a role would be a plum part which would give her the chance to prove her acting chops and that she can play more than Poo 2.0.

Remember that Sridevi desperately wanted to play SRK's role in Darr and turned the film down when Yash Chopra refused and wanted her in the heroine role which eventually went to Juhi. So if not Suhana, Khushi could also get such a role to prove herself. Janhvi could be cast as the genderbent Sunny Deol which could be built up.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I’m sorry good actor, sure but good looking? HEHHH? He doesn’t even level up to a strand of his fathers hair. Also, I hope you meant he overshadowed Aish in acting because I’m ready to die right now if you’re referring to his looks. Now the ball is in your court. dO yOu wAnT mE tO DiE?

He was attractive in Humraaz. His hairstyle, or lack of it, makes a big difference.

ImageImage

Edited by RaniPreityAish - 10 months ago
1274961 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Thank you smiley27

The shitstorm is something I expected...it already was clear from the comments of Suhana's first professional photoshooting...Can it even get worse? (but this, too, shall pass...right?)

There are many who are at the ready to eat Aryan alive (they still have to wait, though...and will only get their pay in - maybe - some months)

There is not much anymore that can be done to demean SRK and his family...and I guess, none of them will 'crack under pressure'... I suppose, AbRam just now gets prepared for future shit thrown at him.

Fortunately, there is the possibility to reject a certain kind of negativity, to distinguish between about what one could ponder about to evolve and about what one just thinks 'oh, poor folks, so much personal frustration to vent' (which includes also the paying and the paid ones...from high positions to low ones)...

I think Abhishek was crucified for Refugee. When people went to watch him, they were expecting him to be Amitabh, and he wasn't Amitabh, so he was crucified, but he was fortunate that he was in a time before social media. Suhana should have been better prepared, because this kind of reaction was expected. I don't think its anything personal against Suhana, but star kids would do much better if they expected to be mocked/criticized first. It has happened to all of them. Anyway, Archies is done, but she still has a chance to do much better with the next movie.

Edited by Petrichor80 - 10 months ago
1276475 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Johnny.Balraj

She is not pretty at all that is her biggest drawback. Aryan Khan has the looks though to be a mainstream actor

well Aryan is more interested in remaining behind the cameras for some reason tho

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nirvanaa

Unfortunately Suhana's training seems to have come from Gauri than SRK. That body language, whispering and styling screams Gauri's posse..SRK has never been a try hard...From style to thoughts to charisma, he is an original..Infact I am surprised none of his kids wanted to pursue academics, considering the fact that SRK was a brilliant student before actor.

From rather early on, I saw Gauri's influence which, I think, is natural as she was the one mostly being with the children...and there is also the influence of her friends' mothers (= Karan's "housewifes" - baring Neelan)...one can see the posing of Suhana and her friends already in early photos...

The Archies-feedback (also the early one before the release) could have made SRK wanting to take Suhana more under his wings by doing a movie together. (The work he did with Aryan got a good feedback, also the one where Aryan silently was involved).

As for the academics: After college, SRK made studies in mass communication (but he didn't finish).

Aryan and Suhana had good college results and then went to universities dealing with the quite same professional field than SRK. At least Aryan sucessfully finished his studies.

Edited by Clochette - 10 months ago