Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: Sorrento

Suhana got this opportunity because of who she is. While expectations and the curiosity factor might have been sky high, her performance has not been appreciated, not because of these high expectations but because many people do not see talent. Her voice and dialogue delivery is flat and weak, her dance moves are exaggerated, her acting is non existent and there is no screen presence. That people should be encouraging and without any expectations from her because she is a new is not a valid reason. She got her chance and may well get more chances solely because of her talented dad. On the other hand, there is plenty of other talent that does not get opportunity or recognition. I have no objections to talented star kids but see no reason to be charitable in this case.

she and khushi may not get many opportunities. if srk's banner produce more movies for her and she does some outstanding performances, things may change.

this is going to be same in aryans case as well. if his directorial debut is not good srk will have to invest lot of money on his future ventures. we have to wait and see.

hope aryan has a good script.

Edited by snatch - 10 months ago
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I do have faith in Suhana. I just think she didn’t picked a good role. She will do great in her future movies.

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

I haven't watched it yet. But I remember similar trolling when Alia debuted in Student of the Year. Kristen Stewart still gets trolled by Twilight haters despite being beloved by critics.

Some trolling is legitimate because it actually critiques issues with acting. But a large amount of trolling is not because people have an issue with the person and not with their performance. And any personal trolling is unethical.

I watched it this past weekend.

And yes, the acting is very awkward. She came across as very self-conscious and trying too hard, leading to exaggerated movements and expressions - sometimes with hilarious and cringe results.

There is potential for improvement. She is under her father's shadow and the tremendous pressure that comes with it. To succeed as an actor, she needs to relax, forget she is SRK's daughter, and be natural. I feel like a relaxed and normal approach will reduce the awkwardness and exaggeration.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

I watched it this past weekend.

And yes, the acting is very awkward. She came across as very self-conscious and trying too hard, leading to exaggerated movements and expressions - sometimes with hilarious and cringe results.

There is potential for improvement. She is under her father's shadow and the tremendous pressure that comes with it. To succeed as an actor, she needs to relax, forget she is SRK's daughter, and be natural. I feel like a relaxed and normal approach will reduce the awkwardness and exaggeration.

Or just....change her career. Maybe go into marketing or art direction = anything BEHIND the scenes.

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I don’t understand why other SRK fans defend her? Like what is the reason? I am SRK’s fan and don’t feel obligated to defend her. She is not SRK

Edited by The_Best - 7 months ago
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The Suhana thing is funny because the script is obviously written to be a showcase for her talents even over the other two brats. She is literally playing herself and has all the big scenes. She is the nepo-iest of the nepo-brats and she still screwed up so badly. smiley36

UniqueChaos thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

“Tell me something I don’t know”

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: The_Best

I don’t understand why other SRK fans defend her? Like what is the reason? I am SRK and don’t feel obligated to defend her. She is not SRK

Because they feel the need to defend the DNA. They’ve seen her since she’s been a baby so they almost feel like they’re related to her and that delulu is making them biasusmiley36
crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

Suhana is not easy on eyes. Her look in the movie was terrible. Her body language didn't help either. Her posture is trashy and closeups were jarring as her teeth set was too big for her puny face. She can keep trying like Ghajini but I ain't watching her ever again.

I agree that suhana is not easy on eyes. She strongly resembles her father. I am constantly remember shahrukh and same for agastya constantly reminds me of Abhishek bacchan.

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Best

I don’t understand why other SRK fans defend her? Like what is the reason? I am SRK and don’t feel obligated to defend her. She is not SRK

@ Bold - Well that explains your username smiley14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mX-u26tYmU