Users

Frequent Posters

Banned

Posted: 10 months ago

[Post Removed]

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I haven't watched it yet. But I remember similar trolling when Alia debuted in Student of the Year. Kristen Stewart still gets trolled by Twilight haters despite being beloved by critics.

Some trolling is legitimate because it actually critiques issues with acting. But a large amount of trolling is not because people have an issue with the person and not with their performance. And any personal trolling is unethical.

1276475 thumbnail

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

I haven't watched it yet. But I remember similar trolling when Alia debuted in Student of the Year. Kristen Stewart still gets trolled by Twilight haters despite being beloved by critics.

Some trolling is legitimate because it actually critiques issues with acting. But a large amount of trolling is not because people have an issue with the person and not with their performance. And any personal trolling is unethical.

hmmm point to be noted

Banned

[Post Removed]

Originally posted by: ColorfulRain

why??? if anything, then Suhana has a very very cute grin smiley10

At this point, I would like to believe it's a sarcasm🥴

Banned

[Post Removed]

Sorrento thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Suhana got this opportunity because of who she is. While expectations and the curiosity factor might have been sky high, her performance has not been appreciated, not because of these high expectations but because many people do not see talent. Her voice and dialogue delivery is flat and weak, her dance moves are exaggerated, her acting is non existent and there is no screen presence. That people should be encouraging and without any expectations from her because she is a new is not a valid reason. She got her chance and may well get more chances solely because of her talented dad. On the other hand, there is plenty of other talent that does not get opportunity or recognition. I have no objections to talented star kids but see no reason to be charitable in this case.

Edited by Sorrento - 10 months ago
1262543 thumbnail

Very nice actress. She will be the next Madhubala.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

It is astonishing how diametrically opposed Suhana's performance is perceived...