Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

Baby carrots can help to chill & cool a relaxed inner-core 😃

Oh ok, is that metaphorical or scientific?

And who should eat?

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

Oh ok, is that metaphorical or scientific?

And who should eat?

https://giphy.com/gifs/AliaBhatt-cute-doggo-alwayseating-XcvPhcY1Se2jv9HTn5

Live to Eat? Or Eat to Live?

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

lol I know this forum is Katrina fans but it’s not good to be delusional. If he loved Katrina he would’ve at least let her know they broken up. He left their house and never came back. She was crying after the break up and it was Ayan who was feeling sorry for Katrina. At least he broken up with others respectfully. He was making jokes about her. You guys are calling others friendly flings when deepika is the only actress I saw him saying I love you too in a magazine, he said he is madly in love with dp. I remember ranbir being on the sets of dp movies when she was shooting with other actors. After break up with dp, he came back to her begging to be taken back and was outside her house. But he doesn’t love Alia at all, he probably married because of pregnancy.

Edited by Terenaina - 1 years ago
rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Terenaina

lol I know this forum is Katrina fans but it’s not good to be delusional. If he loved Katrina he would’ve at least let her know they broken up. He left their house and never came back. She was crying after the break up and it was Ayan who was feeling sorry for Katrina. At least he broken up with others respectfully. He was making jokes about her. You guys are calling others friendly flings when deepika is the only actress I saw him saying I love you too in a magazine, he said he is madly in love with dp. I remember ranbir being on the sets of dp movies when she was shooting with other actors. After break up with dp, he came back to her begging to be taken back and was outside her house. But he doesn’t love Alia at all, he probably married because of pregnancy.

It's well known that even when things may not be going well, real gentlemen don't initiate break ups.

But to summarize; Yep! ... He loved DP, loves Aloo, and was friendly with Kat ... with benefits. 😃

1123225 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I'm sorry, is this supposed to be some endorsement of Ranbir as a human?

Because it's failing.

If he's lousy enough to do that to one woman (Katrina), why the heck does his luuurv for Deepika or Alia or Mahira matter? He's a miserable excuse for a man.

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Kitni bezti karta hai that too in the most non-chalant way😆

https://twitter.com/zaynhq_/status/1691842142082355368?t=XVmR--I5uGTJbWoZhHU1EA&s=19

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8
He is sooo not into her. Poor guy. I kinda feel bad for him now. He looked unhappy at the wedding as well. And since then he looks sad. He hasn’t looked happy in a really long time
Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 1 years ago
VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

He is sooo not into her. Poor guy. I kinda feel bad for him now. He looked unhappy at the wedding as well. And since then he looks sad. He hasn’t looked happy in a really long time

Ppl blame it on his face structure but I doubt that's the case

rckRadhe thumbnail

Why's he genuinely loved by all? 😃

https://giphy.com/gifs/bollywood-ranbir-kapoor-2-hWvdqT81NYq8o

He's organic, harshly witty, but unforgivingly authentic 👍🏼