Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Not midis. Minis. Gauri has many pics in translucent clothes as well. White clothes, hair left loose. Whatever you want to claim. There's even a hater who posts on IF how SRK is going to hell for *allowing* his wife to do that.

I love how you include the part about objecting if wife earns more though.

A stupid comment, blatantly untrue from their own pictures, extrapolated to paint someone sexist.

Those photos came afterwards though when they were married. SRK was possessive and problematic initially when they were dating, and he acknowledges that as does Gauri. I think they both call his behavior back then disgusting. Gauri left him saying it was too much, and he realized that he was wrong. In this case, Gauri never romanticized his behavior and stood up for herself. This has been repeated by then multiple times and they've never shied away from acknowledging their issues initially, so it's not really untrue.

People CAN change overtime, and in his case, he did. Hence they got married and you don't see the same things being repeated (Gauri not wearing white clothes, open hair, etc). In fact, it's blatantly obvious Gauri has her own personality and is not submissive in any way nor had SRK tried to repress anything. He's not sexist today and matured which is good for him and their relationship.

Edited by gilmores - 1 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

I honestly don't think Ranbir is a bad person in any way.

The same way Sanjay Dutt isn’t a bad person? Just happened to commit some crimes na?
priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: infinity101

So much hullabaloo over nothing, people are filled with so much of hatred these days.

she can wear lipstick if she wants. he sounds so controlling
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

The same way Sanjay Dutt isn’t a bad person? Just happened to commit some crimes na?

I am not aware of Ranbir committing crimes.

And besides, not all criminals are bad people.

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

That would be an example of him wanting to change herself for him. It reminds me of another toxic relationship I heard about. Aloo must really be blindly in love.

What if this happened to be a health & safety issue also? 😒

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

When it comes to Ranbir specifically I do question if he’s been a good friend given his admission that he’s hooked up with his friend’s partners. At the bare minimum it’s a betrayal of friendship. But there may also be more to it like some underlying psychological need to have that specific partner or hurt that specific friend. That’s just not something you do unless everyone involved is in an open relationship. And even then, your friend’s partner has an ick factor to it.

I wasn't aware of him hooking up with his friend's partners. I'm not always up to date on all the info. It can be forgivable if it is a one-off and there was a genuine connection and relationship. Otherwise, it is just shitty of him.

It also appears that Ranbir misleads women and cheats on them. It's one thing to be transparent that you're not looking for a long-term commitment but to say you will date someone monogamously and then not take it seriously is also shitty.

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

@Bold: Don’t you live in the U.S.? Doesn’t that make it easier? Not completely easy, but easier? I know when it comes to idea of marriage, or work or independence, I have freedoms and privileges being in America that I definitely wouldn’t have had had I been in my mother land. But I do think that Ranbir’s financial and familial privileges should have made it easier for him as well. At the same time familial pressures may have worked against him too. His potential son(s) will be the only ones carrying the Kapoor name of this branch of Kapoor Khandaan. Archaic I know, but it is a reality for many families. I have known women here in America who after 3 or 4 daughters still want that boy to carry the family name.

I moved to the USA with my parents when I was 18. My parents carried their Indianness and for a good part of my twenties, I had to dodge the marriage question. My mom's side of the family is especially conservative and tried to push through a lot of proposals. But it would have been way harder in India for sure.

I know guys too have a lot of pressure to carry the family name. But its just amusing how easily they cave into it despite a life of spoiled privilege. I also don't think it would have been that hard for Ranbir to find a surrogate or a casual relationship who didn't mind having a child with him.

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

Definitely Ranbir is toxic and and entitled brat.

He was so rude to Ayaan during brahmastra promotion that he was trying to take of his T-shirt! What's the need to embarrass your best friend? Next he was extremely rude and misbehaved with Katrina during Jagga Jasoos promotion.

He is condescending, controlling and threatening towers good wife Alia.

It's a pattern which is undesirable and alarming.. This guy has issues that need to be dealt with.

https://giphy.com/gifs/back-sloth-carrots-R3rMQ2e38iPFS

One could eat some baby carrots. 👍🏼

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This means what? I didn't get it. 😏

rckRadhe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

This means what? I didn't get it. 😏

Baby carrots can help to chill & cool a relaxed inner-core 😃

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

Baby carrots can help to chill & cool a relaxed inner-core 😃

what about baby back ribs ?