Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

This is what happens when you marry someone for the hype of it or when you marry someone who you are a fan of. Ranbir does not love Alia, we all know it. Remember when they would attend events together, he looked like he was eating only daal chawal for months 🤣

He is clearly not into her and then she is wayyyy too into him. She just looks like a glorified fan girl. The way they got married with the unplanned pregnancy as well, it all just doesn't sit well.

Why do girls even like this guy? I find him creepy and feel that he has no redeeming qualities.

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 1 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

If 'careful what you wish for' was a relationship 😆

Also, are we not gonna talk about the way she applied her lipstick? She looked like a cross between a cat and a mouse🤣

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago
791198 thumbnail

Originally posted by: you2

This is not gossip. When you say stuff to the camera..and don't ask it to be deleted..It is a problem. On a car trip to promote Brahmastra,I remember RK telling Ayan.. let's leave her at the Kumbh Mela, where no one can find her. People joke in private. But this statement and the one where he said (on being asked by Alia) that she sucks as a photographer..because Alia only loves herself. Ayan uploaded that.

I think on the flight too ,he mocked her. She doesn't think it is problematic, that is worrying.

Jesus. I had no idea. This guy seems almost resentful that he had to marry her. 🤯

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daebak

If 'careful what you wish for' was a relationship 😆

Also, are we not gonna talk about the way she applied her lipstick? She looked like a cross between a cat and a mouse🤣

Omg so the reason RK wanted her to stop wearing lipstick is because she looks silly when she tries to apply it? He was just trying to save her from embarrassment. Wow, another misunderstood King 😔

Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Omg so the reason RK wanted her to stop wearing lipstick is because she looks silly when she tries to apply it? He was just trying to save her from embarrassment. Wow, another misunderstood King 😔

What? That makes no sense.

How many times have you seen actresses applying lipstick in public? If she hadn't made this video, no one would know that is how she applies lipstick. What in my comment even warranted this response?

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago
1123225 thumbnail

What? That makes no sense.

How many times have you seen actresses applying lipstick in public? If she hadn't made this video, no one would know that is how she applies lipstick. What in my comment even warranted this response?

She is joking.

Daebak thumbnail

I sure hope so.😆

791198 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Just leaving it here. Because this not looking good

92DDFF8A-07F1-46F6-A96B-57A9E8B66B12.jpeg

The universe made me

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cv6n_odAO8o/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Daebak thumbnail

Omggg I love this.

Immediately forwarded to 10 people😆. Even without the condition of risking shraap if I dont😆

791198 thumbnail

Omggg I love this.

Immediately forwarded to 10 people😆. Even without the condition of risking shraap if I dont😆

Haha, you’re the second person on here who has told me they forward my reel finds. Bas mujhe shraaap nahin padhna chahiye behen 😆