Originally posted by: infinity101

So much hullabaloo over nothing,

What if sheโ€™s asks him to shave. Will that suggestion meet same fate ๐Ÿ˜‚
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Katty is the only one he seemed really in love with. Others were friendly flings.

With Aloo it's n arranged mrg

that I agree..never seen him so distraught as he was after Kat wala break up..actually never understood why RK got all top apsaras falling head over heels for him..and Alia also seems to be deeply in love with him..๐Ÿ˜†

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

She should as him to take the wig off ,take the wig off.๐Ÿ˜†

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

She should as him to take the wig off ,take the wig off.๐Ÿ˜†

stop drinking ๐Ÿ˜†
e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

stop drinking ๐Ÿ˜†

Is he an alcoholic? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

Is he an alcoholic? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I think he can blow the foam off a few beers ๐Ÿบ
FireFli thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

that I agree..never seen him so distraught as he was after Kat wala break up..actually never understood why RK got all top apsaras falling head over heels for him..and Alia also seems to be deeply in love with him..๐Ÿ˜†

Ranbir should actually be happy for getting a girl like Alia, who loves him immensely.

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

This is not gossip. When you say stuff to the camera..and don't ask it to be deleted..It is a problem. On a car trip to promote Brahmastra,I remember RK telling Ayan.. let's leave her at the Kumbh Mela, where no one can find her. People joke in private. But this statement and the one where he said (on being asked by Alia) that she sucks as a photographer..because Alia only loves herself. Ayan uploaded that.

I think on the flight too ,he mocked her. She doesn't think it is problematic, that is worrying.

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

i think ranbir treats her like a child and its such a turn off

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: you2

This is not gossip. When you say stuff to the camera..and don't ask it to be deleted..It is a problem. On a car trip to promote Brahmastra,I remember RK telling Ayan.. let's leave her at the Kumbh Mela, where no one can find her. People joke in private. But this statement and the one where he said (on being asked by Alia) that she sucks as a photographer..because Alia only loves herself. Ayan uploaded that.

I think on the flight too ,he mocked her. She doesn't think it is problematic, that is worrying.

blind in love although shes a catch and hes no longer the hot young guy anymore