Posted: 1 years ago

Yeh one of mines

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: Arsalan_khan

windows 98

No description available.

Old internet websites surfacing with old sites such as apniisp.com , indiafm.com

https://www.facebook.com/100089119729963/videos/2500977540078362

Were you a member of indiafm forum?!

642126 thumbnail

Talking of websites I remember Sify, Indya dot com, Rediff, Starswelove dot come, Janubaba dot com, Lollybolly dot com which I used to access for news, as well as wallpapers on movies, fav actors.

Endless arguments on comments and forums of IndiaFM, Bollywood Hungama, Chakpak, Filmi khabar, Naachgaana, Planet Bollywood, Orkut, FB groups, Twitter's early days, Bollyspice and fansites of stars as well as Amitabh's blog on Big adda and later Tumblr.

Early days of IF and discussing BW or Jassi jaisi koi nahi, Kasam se, Kyunki, Kahani, Kutumb, Balika Vadhu.

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Do you remember Blind Date?

I used to watch it 😆

Cilla Black To Bring Back 'Blind Date' For One-Off Special In Celebration Of Her 50 Years In Showbiz | HuffPost UK Entertainment

Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02

Do you remember Blind Date?

I used to watch it 😆

Cilla Black To Bring Back 'Blind Date' For One-Off Special In Celebration Of Her 50 Years In Showbiz | HuffPost UK Entertainment

Oh yeah man - almost anyone who went on a date - did not work out in that show. One couple got married - but he had gone on a date with some one else and then he liked another girl on the panel and later contacted her and became a couple.

Have you seen that show where the couples meet at the alter and get married. It's not legally binding.

Married at First Sight UK

la_reine I even rem programming Turbo pascal and running windows 3.

WinWorld: Borland Turbo Pascal 4.x

I used to like these little buggers. But they broke so easily.

Imation Single Floppy Disk 3.5 Inch 1.44 MB - Picture 1 of 1

This movie. ❤️

Watch Satte Pe Satta | Prime Video

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

Oh yeah man - almost anyone who went on a date - did not work out in that show. One couple got married - but he had gone on a date with some one else and then he liked another girl on the panel and later contacted her and became a couple.

Have you seen that show where the couples meet at the alter and get married. It's not legally binding.

Married at First Sight UK

No

The only other dating game show I watched was Take Me Out

15 'Take Me Out' BTS Secrets That Will Leave You Shocked AF ...