Who would be Kavya and Anjali?
heavenlybliss thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02

Who would be Kavya and Anjali?

Another young hot couplesmiley42

Posted: 9 months ago

Oh it's been 7 yrs I have not put rangoli on floor on Sankranti for whatever reasons, obviously looking at the colorful drawings on the floor in the streets now made me miss that activity today, 7 yrs back something similar to this peacock I ended up drawing which my mom liked it a lot, good old days I must say!

IMG_20240115_183534.jpg

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbird

Oh it's been 7 yrs I have not put rangoli on floor on Sankranti for whatever reasons, obviously looking at the colorful drawings on the floor in the streets now made me miss that activity today, 7 yrs back something similar to this peacock I ended up drawing which my mom liked it a lot, good old days I must say!

IMG_20240115_183534.jpg

Beautiful

Word Count: 1

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Thank you for bringing the thread back to life, Newbird. I had thought that's it, it's gone because we had run out of stuff to post. smiley36It's probably back for a day.🤣

Edited by Nostalgia-02 - 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02

Thank you for bringing the thread back to life, Newbird. I had thought that's it, it's gone because we had run out of stuff to post. smiley36It's probably back for a day.🤣

Oh looking at your UN while chatting I remembered this thread few days back! I don't think it's gone, loved reading childhood memories of everyone in this thread, I would like to read or see more of those stuff or memories from everyone, so hopefully this thread stay alive.

Today I really missed mom,Rangoli Or Sankranti which we used to celebrate at home, so I really had stuff to post. I love my childhood and its memories and this was a nice thread to reminisce those childhood days, so I think I can come back to this thread again whenever I go into those memory lanes🌸

Edited by Newbird - 9 months ago
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbird

Oh looking at your UN while chatting I remembered this thread few days back! I don't think it's gone, loved reading childhood memories of everyone in this thread, I would like to read or see more of those stuff or memories from everyone, so hopefully this thread stay alive.

Today I really missed mom,Rangoli Or Sankranti which we used to celebrate at home, so I really had stuff to post. I love my childhood and its memories and this was a nice thread to reminisce those childhood days, so I think I can come back to this thread again whenever I go into those memory lanes🌸

We'll keep it going for as long as possible smiley42Childhood was the best phase of our livessmiley27
Mr.Abrol thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Wonder if 'taarham taarhi' (a typically boys game in 90s hitting each other with rubber/cosco/plastic ball) has now gone into extinction ?

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Mr.Abrol

Wonder if 'taarham taarhi' (a typically boys game in 90s hitting each other with rubber/cosco/plastic ball) has now gone into extinction ?

I googled the game's name but couldn't find an explanation... can you explain the game a bit more? Is it a kind of playing tape-ball?

Edited by Clochette - 5 months ago