Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

604055 thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Newbird

I will try to recollect on some other day, I got minor accident an hour back, fell on my knees and on my face (on the road.).My left cheek bone got swollen and has skin abrasion there, and minor injury on my kneessmiley19

Wish you speedy recovery❤

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

Wish you speedy recovery❤

Thanks sweet heartsmiley27

I feel embarrased to derail this nostalgia thread into my personal problem sharing thread... Ended up blurting out in an impulse when I was not feeling well at 6:00 PM, but later realized that i shouldn't have derailed this thread , It was not my intention to derail though.

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

I feel embarrased to derail this nostalgia thread into my personal problem sharing thread... Ended up blurting out in an impulse when I was not feeling well at 6:00 PM, but later realized that i shouldn't have derailed this thread , It was not my intention to derail though.

You don't need to feel embarrased. Don't worry. smiley31
604055 thumbnail

No way. You didn't derail the thread. It is a member thread anyway. So we can post personal stuff. Please take care❤

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02

I was missing this thread smiley42Is there anything that we've missed out?

@Newbird, I can't tag you.

Remember Ekta shows when they werent based on affairs, polygamy and sister/best friend rivalry?smiley37

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Remember Ekta shows when they werent based on affairs, polygamy and sister/best friend rivalry?smiley37

Yes. Kya din the smiley42

I feel like watching some of her old shows all over again.smiley42

When I was small, I used to save coins and money in something like this(, small piggy bank for kids) . After it gets full, I used to take all the saved money out and used to spend on buying something for myself, now my 5 yrs Niece do the samesmiley27smiley9

IMG_20231119_234038.jpg

Everything we used during our school days takes us back to those childhood memory lanes.

IMG_20231119_234712.jpg

IMG_20231119_234726.jpg

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02

Yes. Kya din the smiley42

I feel like watching some of her old shows all over again.smiley42

I want a remake of kkavyanjalismiley36

Initially I loved to use Natraj pencils and eraser in those days, after that shifted to Apsara platinum extra dark pencils.. Now looking at All these makes me miss my school days and my drawing days🌸

IMG_20231120_000322.jpg

images - 2023-11-19T235613.423.jpeg

apsara-pencils-343424.jpg