Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze

There are thousands of things that can be listed here🙈🙈

Starting with..

IMG_20230720_113047.jpg

+1..i looved playing it with the kids in my street, with my cousins whenever I visited their place.

I remember playing WWF cards too.. Now totally forgot how to play those WWF cards😆

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

I used to love watching Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, my most favourite show during my childhood I used to have a crush on the Pink Ranger Kimberly❤️😳

Story of the Mighty Morphin PINK POWER RANGER | KIMBERLY HART

Power Rangers Morphing Time GIFs | Tenor

The Cast of 'Mighty Morphin Power Rangers': Where Are They Now?

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

We still do those 'battles' in the garden...such fun with the heat we have...we try to catch them...

I used to buy the books of Telugu movie songs lyrics in my school days, I bought those books of Telugu songs of Soundarya, venkatesh etc., and used to learn the full lyrics of the songs. 😆

We still have song cassettes of 90's Telugu movie songs in our house. 😆

I miss sharing beautiful Greeting cards of various genre like that of movie hero/heroines/Beautiful scenery etc., on January 1st every new year and we used to give Chocolates too along with greeting cards to all our friends, teachers, etc., in childhood days on January 1st.

Edited by Newbird - 1 years ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

digitalisation has changed a lot of things...also writing cards-getting cards (written by hand)...from friends and relatives...

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbird

+1..i looved playing it with the kids in my street, with my cousins whenever I visited their place.

I remember playing WWF cards too.. Now totally forgot how to play those WWF cards😆

I remember playing WWF cards too. I used to have a sticker album. 😆Did you used to watch it too? I was going to mention WWF. 😆

Aasha chocolate and other similar chocolates like Nutrient chocolate etc.,

d175007c18634169cef7ab52deab8006.jpg

(pic credit : Google)

Reynolds pen

yoIhWlLea4a7t-xxlarge.jpg

(Pic credit : Google)

Edited by Newbird - 1 years ago
heavenlybliss thumbnail

Love Legion

Tetris on Gameboy/Nintendo DS❤️

Mario Party on Nintendo 64❤️

Monopoly and other board games❤️

Cricket on the street and in the park❤️

Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02

I remember playing WWF cards too. I used to have a sticker album. 😆Did you used to watch it too? I was going to mention WWF. 😆

I liked only playing WWF cards, never liked watching WWF as I don't like to watch physical fights😆 but my brother used to watch WWF on TV (until his late teenage too) even listening to running commentary in WWF game used to bore me to death and irritate me😆

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbird

I liked only playing WWF cards, never liked watching WWF as I don't like to watch physical fights😆 but my brother used to watch WWF on TV (until his late teenage too) even listening to running commentary in WWF game used to bore me to death and irritate me😆

Well boys love wrestling 😎(well, not all) but it does attract a huge audience. It's a good laugh too, it's just like a soap opera, the way they set up storylines. 😆