Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mr.Abrol thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

You were a top stud if you were riding whizzing by a Suzuki Shogun (atleast where I lived)

khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Were you a member of indiafm forum?!

not a member per i used to visit to listen to songs back in days and new film soundtrack update

GIFwati02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Old advertisements are gold..❤️ Loved watching them..

https://youtu.be/iyNQr8k622c

https://youtu.be/ZochBbwzRn8

Jalebiiiiii boy..🥰

https://youtu.be/AwGob_s-HIs

GIFwati02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Aamir ads were creative and funny. I remember watching cricket just to get glimpse of these ads..😆

https://youtu.be/HIq2idtskh4

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

I miss going to Theme Parks. I used to go a lot during my childhood. I would love to go again.

Supa Sizzler is one of the fastest amusement rides in Australia.

What are Some Tips for Visiting an Amusement Park?

Big Bumper Cars | Boardwalk

Lightwater Valley will reopen in July - but some rides will stay closed - Chronicle Live

Viking Pirate Ship (including HD POV) - Güven Lunapark Turkey - YouTube

Edited by Nostalgia-02 - 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02

I miss going to Theme Parks. I used to go a lot during my childhood. I would love to go again.

Supa Sizzler is one of the fastest amusement rides in Australia.

What are Some Tips for Visiting an Amusement Park?

Big Bumper Cars | Boardwalk

Lightwater Valley will reopen in July - but some rides will stay closed - Chronicle Live

Viking Pirate Ship (including HD POV) - Güven Lunapark Turkey - YouTube

We call it "Exhibition" in our place, when I was a kid I got into Giant wheel once, when it went up little bit I started crying to stop it in the middle as I was scared of heights. Then whenever I went to Exhibition with friends in college days i used to go there only to eat, all my friends used to give their purse and belongings to me and kept me as a watchman and they used to enjoy all these, I only used to enjoy looking at them playing all these, never get into any of these due to motion sickness/phobia for heights.

They used to sell these at the school gate, I love them, I love taking them with salt. Now I don't find them anywhere in my place. These are called cran berries(kalikkayalu in Telugu)

220px-Kalimkaayalu.jpeg

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbird

We call it "Exhibition" in our place, when I was a kid I got into Giant wheel once, when it went up little bit I started crying to stop it in the middle as I was scared of heights. Then whenever I went to Exhibition with friends in college days i used to go there only to eat, all my friends used to give their purse and belongings to me and kept me as a watchman and they used to enjoy all these, I only used to enjoy looking at them playing all these, never get into any of these due to motion sickness/phobia for heights.

What about other rides that do not go up in the air? Like spinning around?

I remember going on 1 ride as a kid and after a few minutes I started crying too and wanted to get off and they did manage to pause it so I can get off. 😆

Edited by Nostalgia-02 - 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02

What about other rides that do not go up in the air? Like spinning around?

I remember going on 1 ride as a kid and after a few minutes I started to crying too and wanted to get off and they did manage to pause it so I can get off. 😆

I don't get into them too as I have motion sickness.

Whenever anyone go to Tirumala, one has to cross heavy ghat road across the mountains and experience lot of spinning there as vehicle moves round and round around a mountain, gosh every time I go there I used to have vomitings. Even in flights I never got the chance to travel for too long, I'm scared in flights too due to phobia for heights. This is me who want to fly as a bird and wanted to become Astronaut🤣

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Newbird

same with me..cant get into them