Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1103978 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

That looks impressive ... I mean I have Anushka Sharma metabolism and don't put on weight no matter the food ... but I am sure it must be challenging for those who struggle with it! ... Weight is always an issue no matter the body shape you have ... Overweight or Underweight!

Edited by 4thPrincoholic - 5 years ago
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

That looks impressive ... I mean I have Anushka Sharma metabolism and don't put on weight no matter the food ... but I am sure it must be challenging for those who struggle with it! ... Weight is always an issue no matter the body shape you have ... Overweight or Underweight!

Have u hit 30? If not then just wait. I used to shout that oh I can't put up weight. Now I can't loose this double tire.
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Deadinside

is it? I am curious. What kind of disorder makes you fat?

She has had been suffering from PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome) as per her statement. Search in google about this disease then you will find out more. All I can say that it's not really that easy to overcome this syndrome. A patient who suffers from this syndrome possibly needs to have struggle for their lifetime to keep their weight under control. So it's not an easy task. Appreciate the way she has decided to keep her weight under control and maintaining this, not everyone is capable of it. Will-power is bigger factor than money if someone wants to stay fit in the long run.

Edited by ffkhan - 5 years ago
nbara12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It's crazy how she lost so much weight. looks like a completely different person

1165988 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padfoot_Prongs

Have u hit 30? If not then just wait. I used to shout that oh I can't put up weight. Now I can't loose this double tire.

YOGA will do the trick for you.

I am doing the below stated , and this one is considered to be the best Yoga to loose weight quickly without any diet. speaking from my personal experience. much better than even today's yoga videos...Raquel Welch is the legit pioneer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLDkddFcfas

Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Her mom looks younger than her own daughter. DAMN! All those surgeries really helped her.

I'm not fat shaming, it is okay to be fat, but it is also unhealthy. We had a family member who is really big and has so many health problems. We try out best to give him healthy foods, but he insists on eating unhealthy...

1103978 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padfoot_Prongs

Not yet ... tho in my family most ladies are like that .. even my mom .... so probably won't end up there! .. But you never know .. I still make sure to keep up with gym and with your warning will make sure to be consistent with it! ... 😊