Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darkzarhi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Stark_Wolf

Sara lost her weight in her teenage days n u won't have stretch marks... Personal experiance..

Some old people also won't have stretch marks, it depends upon on your skin n body type

No, most people get stretch marks in teenage from growth spurts. Someone being a teenager doesn’t mean they won’t get stretch marks from weight loss. She also would have had a lot of loose skin from the weight loss that can also be altered with surgery.
Edited by mysterious_rain - 5 years ago
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mysterious_rain

No, most people get stretch marks in teenage from growth spurts. Someone being a teenager doesn’t mean they won’t get stretch marks from weight loss. She also would have had a lot of loose skin from the weight loss that can also be altered with surgery.

I lost arround 18kg when I was in my teen n I dint get any lose skin or stretch mark,balanced diet n exercise.. I found my body😊I dint have any dietitian or instructor like I'm sure Sara has, only a yoga teacher n I dint get any marks or skin so I'm sure with all the help she would have gotten, she sure can come out without one too..

darkzarhi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stark_Wolf

I lost arround 18kg when I was in my teen n I dint get any lose skin or stretch mark,balanced diet n exercise.. I found my body😊I dint have any dietitian or instructor like I'm sure Sara has, only a yoga teacher n I dint get any marks or skin so I'm sure with all the help she would have gotten, she sure can come out without one too..

that’s good for you but it doesn’t happen with every teenager. I’ve seen many teenagers who lost weight and got loose skin and stretch marks
Edited by mysterious_rain - 5 years ago
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Well, they were loaded when she got to the first point as well.
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

Well, they were loaded when she got to the first point as well.

meme hai be LOL, ab serious analysis karne lagenge toh, without paise bhi weight loss bhi ho sakta hai, khana hi naa khao lol.

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Hows this related to being rich ? One doesnt need money to control diet and lose weight ? I have seen live examples of people here in Canada who do this over a span of 7-8 months, losing 150 lbs etc. I am confused.

Money does make the process easier. Diet food and especially healthy food is so expensive and not to forgot the gym costs, the coach etc. Theres a reason why so many star kids manage to shed weight faster than normal people. Even Alia was same.

BollyGlitz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Why is she body shaming herself 👎🏼🤔

MarcoPolo008 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

WoW,unbelievable

unrecognizable what dedication man

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: BollyGlitz

Why is she body shaming herself 👎🏼🤔

In the words of the great Fat Amy

"Yeah, so twig bitches like you don’t do it behind my back."

709927 thumbnail

I just will never get how her and most other celebs loose sooo much weight without the usual side-effects: stretch mark or loose skin!