Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Golden-dew

She said she had it. I am taking that on face value n hoping she would not lie about a medical condition ainveyi.

That's your preference. Be aware, anything can be lied. Even, medical conditions too. It's good, you haven't came across it yet.
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Deadinside

That's your preference. Be aware, anything can be lied. Even, medical conditions too. It's good, you haven't came across it yet.

Uski lie uska ghaata mera kuch nahi jaata 😁

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I doubt anyone would lie about having PCOD. At the same time on KWK her own father was disputing her account that all her weight gain was from PCOD. He didn’t say she doesn’t have it, but he said all those pizzas she was eating had more to do with the weight gain. It was almost as if he was saying she was using PCOD as an excuse to eat bad. My speculation is she has PCOD but is probably suffering from other side effects of it, which is probably why she has been able to lose the weight and is maintaining it so well. A lot of hard work and healthy eating habits and of course her very young age probably also helped a lot.

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Recently Zarine Khan lost 50 kgs and said that she got stretch marks on her stomach. If Sara lost weight, she should also have but she doesn't.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Her mouth isnt the best tho 😆

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Love the caption. It's good to have a sense of humor.

PCOS can cause weight fluctuations. I am sure her weight gain was probably a combination of PCOS and other factors, including potentially a depressive eating disorder. Surgeries like liposuction can only do so much. For the kind of weight loss that Sarah has and to maintain it, you need a good diet and exercise regiment.

Fortunately for Sarah, she hails from a privileged and wealthy family that can afford to hire fitness instructors and nutritionists to facilitate weight loss. She can focus on weight loss and not be distracted by other concerns of daily life.

Look her weightloss is commendable. It reflects a lot of discipline and determination. But I always feel for the average folks who gain weight either due to health issues or personal negligence. It is often an uphill task for them to lose weight.

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

all the star kids look overweight in their teens or younger days and before debut they are all fit and fine

Look at Akshay's son now and when he debuts

KJO before and now

Kareena before and now

pretty much most of them

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hows this related to being rich ? One doesnt need money to control diet and lose weight ? I have seen live examples of people here in Canada who do this over a span of 7-8 months, losing 150 lbs etc. I am confused.

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: roni_berna

Recently Zarine Khan lost 50 kgs and said that she got stretch marks on her stomach. If Sara lost weight, she should also have but she doesn't.

Sara lost her weight in her teenage days n u won't have stretch marks... Personal experiance..

Some old people also won't have stretch marks, it depends upon on your skin n body type

darkzarhi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: roni_berna

stretch marks can be removed with laser surgery
Edited by mysterious_rain - 5 years ago