Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

When people try so hard to deny something it always makes me cringe. Ok fine she's never done it but to say she's "never heard of it... lol yeah right!

'Never heard of it' can also mean that those actresses who experienced it, probably, didnt speak of it, so I didnt hear anyone going through it at that moment.
Edited by anjs - 6 years ago
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
It's possible she wasn't propositioned. While casting couch exists, doesn't mean that every single actress has experienced or given into it to land roles.
That bit about never having heard of it is ridiculous though. She's being safe and rather not discuss about a serious issue such as this. If it didn't happen to me, I don't care is the mentality here.
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Riiight. She also never had an affair with Sanjay Dutt and then got married hurriedly in an arranged marriage. 🤔
She just tries to paint herself as this "sanskaari naari". I'd rather take someone like Karishma who was honest than this fake Madhuri any time. That is why I can never respect her.
1140816 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justmoi

Riiight. She also never had an affair with Sanjay Dutt and then got married hurriedly in an arranged marriage. 🤔

She just tries to paint herself as this "sanskaari naari". I'd rather take someone like Karishma who was honest than this fake Madhuri any time. That is why I can never respect her.

From what i know there was no Affair. Yes, Sanjay Dutt was wooing her big time. But, she was hesitant. And before anything further cud take place, he was already in Jail. So, the issue ended.
1142978 thumbnail

Riiight. She also never had an affair with Sanjay Dutt and then got married hurriedly in an arranged marriage.🤔

even if she had a relationship or affair with SAnjay, it was in the very early 90's, considering the bomb blasts & his subsequent arrest happened in 1993. Whatever there may or may not have been between them, must have happened around 1990/91/92/93; she got married to Sriram in 1999, so how exactly did she get hurrily married? 😕
Edited by Sheila_jawaan - 6 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Well ...I believe her when she says she didn't experience it...nay be ...she is one of the few lucky ones...but not heard about it...i don't believe that.
HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You haven't heard about it?! what?!
Rangaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
so people here r assuming just bcoz she worked with Ghai? Sridevi,Meenakshi Sheshadri and many other leading actresses have also worked with him ...does that mean everyone had to go through it just bcoz they worked with him...

Madhuri's affair with Sanjay was around early 90's and she got married in 1999...so how is that married hurriedly? 😕

Edited by raj80 - 6 years ago
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Had a male actor said there is no casting couch in BW then the comments here would be worth reading 😆but since she is sati savitri people would believe her !

Anyways the most beautiful lady like aish slept with directors/producers according to shakti kappor for roles then i dont think madhuri escaped from this practice ,who has average looks compared to aish !
1143173 thumbnail
Not a fan of Madhuri but what does people expect her to say? Are we expecting her to say happily that she slept with producers and directors for roles? She had been happily married for almost 20 years and she has 2 sons, pretend what her sons will face in school if she say that she slept around to make big in BW.