Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: DJ_3

I hope not, we are hoping Rikesh saves her. But this also crossed my mind 😔

Let's see kya hota hai...

Lonelythots thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Written Update:

The episode starts with the littel child crying in the middle of the night. And indu gets up and tries to feed the baby milk but she refuses to take it. Anju, he sister suggests may be its hot and holds a table fan but the kid is still crying and indu is tensed as to what the baby could possibly want. Indu’s mother comes in and asks her to check the diaper that may be its soiled. And that turns out to be the case. They dont have a diaper at home and then indu’s mom wraps a cotton dupatta and the child goes quiet. Indu’s mom says its not a child’s play being a mom and u have to put in multipe sleepless nights to understand and take care of the child. She then puts the little child to sleep by singing a lullaby and when the lullaby ends, she sees that indu, anju, father all are asleep. Indu’s mom puts the child next to indu and talks to the child saying that she is sorry and that it is not the child’s mistake but she wishes that the child goes away from indu’s life as it will become a liability for indu.

Next morning, a parcel comes from indu from prashanth. She opens it to find a heart shaped pendant with her and mahesh photo. Also, neighbor aunties come in and start talking about marraiage. Indu runs away from there and has an emotional breakdown in her room when suddenly the child starts crying. Indu calms the child down and says to the child as to why life lessons are always learnt the difficult way and that one night has changed both their lives forever and resolves that she will say strong and calm.

Indu takes her to paediatrician for vaccination. The doc asks her for baby name and she says they havent yet kept. She asks mom name. She hesitantly tries to explain the situation when the child holds indu’s finger and indu says indu raina is the mothers name. Then the doc asks father name and indu asks if it’s necessary. The doc smiles and says mom name is sufficient.

Ritesh has performed a stunt and hurt his hand and lands up at the hospital. He sees indu through a glass pane when indu is conversing with a doc.

Precap: mahesh has taken the child from indu and takes the flight of stairs. When ritesh asks him why he is doing this, he tells revenge.. tells that he would drop the child from the top floor. Indu is pleading him. And he drops

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lonelythots

Written Update:

The episode starts with the littel child crying in the middle of the night. And indu gets up and tries to feed the baby milk but she refuses to take it. Anju, he sister suggests may be its hot and holds a table fan but the kid is still crying and indu is tensed as to what the baby could possibly want. Indu’s mother comes in and asks her to check the diaper that may be its soiled. And that turns out to be the case. They dont have a diaper at home and then indu’s mom wraps a cotton dupatta and the child goes quiet. Indu’s mom says its not a child’s play being a mom and u have to put in multipe sleepless nights to understand and take care of the child. She then puts the little child to sleep by singing a lullaby and when the lullaby ends, she sees that indu, anju, father all are asleep. Indu’s mom puts the child next to indu and talks to the child saying that she is sorry and that it is not the child’s mistake but she wishes that the child goes away from indu’s life as it will become a liability for indu.

Next morning, a parcel comes from indu from prashanth. She opens it to find a heart shaped pendant with her and mahesh photo. Also, neighbor aunties come in and start talking about marraiage. Indu runs away from there and has an emotional breakdown in her room when suddenly the child starts crying. Indu calms the child down and says to the child as to why life lessons are always learnt the difficult way and that one night has changed both their lives forever and resolves that she will say strong and calm.

Indu takes her to paediatrician for vaccination. The doc asks her for baby name and she says they havent yet kept. She asks mom name. She hesitantly tries to explain the situation when the child holds indu’s finger and indu says indu raina is the mothers name. Then the doc asks father name and indu asks if it’s necessary. The doc smiles and says mom name is sufficient.

Ritesh has performed a stunt and hurt his hand and lands up at the hospital. He sees indu through a glass pane when indu is conversing with a doc.

Precap: mahesh has taken the child from indu and takes the flight of stairs. When ritesh asks him why he is doing this, he tells revenge.. tells that he would drop the child from the top floor. Indu is pleading him. And he drops

Precap.... revenge 4 wat ... did mansi left him 😏

DJ_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4

Can a new post sticky for everyday written updates be made?

I liked your update 👍🏼

Lonelythots thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

Precap.... revenge 4 wat ... did mansi left him 😏

May be mansi left him.. ritesh already told mansi to leave him no😀😀😀

Lonelythots thumbnail

Originally posted by: DJ_3

Can a new post sticky for everyday written updates be made?

I liked your update 👍🏼

Am not quite aware of the process.

DJ_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4

Am not quite aware of the process.

I made a new post and hopefully it will be made sticky, once we have moderators.

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

May be mansi left him.. ritesh already told mansi to leave him no😀😀😀

definitely, Mansi ko akal aa gayi hogi Ritesh ke lecture se 😆

Chir-Cute thumbnail

Thank you for the tags Shristi. I honestly haven't been able to watch a single episode till now. but planning to binge-watch it this Sunday, hopefully. Work has been crazy. Will then be able to give my unsolicited 2 cents on everything. 😆😆