Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Bhooma_V

I feel Vanitha needs counselling...she looks so frustrated n tired of all the hard work..when her family is enjoying all the wealth n living a posh life , she needs to work hard for each and every penny....Rendu ponnunga vera .. Looks like she doesn't have much moral support even outside. She is trying very hard to portray herself as a very confident woman which she is not in real ...Feel very bad for her ..😕

She is bold enough to face the consequences for her actions. And she speaks her mind and can take a stand for herself. But a person like her, who has to fight every single day without any support can't be strong in every situation. That doesn't mean she is not confident nor strong in general. Considering all the things she faces in her life (some due to her own actions and others due to people mistreating her), she is tired fighting. She says 'if she was outside, she would had talked to someone (to clear her mind), but since she is in a toxic house, she is afraid her mental health would get worse. I get it, but she lost her faith the minute KH announced he won't host anymore. This is the real truth - she just blames the housemates, but she is afraid that Ramya Krishnan will host the show. 🤣
Edited by bahi. - 2 years ago
bahi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Tiana...

Saying continue with people who are desperate to do anything for money.... I didn't agree to stay in mental house... bb Saying will send us contract read and decide... vani saying I can't go through this torture... my lawyer will deal with contracts

She thinks audience a dumb? Bold: BB is a toxic mental house. She knew that!

There are two things in this:

1. She is too afraid to face the new host (this is the main reason for leaving).

2. She is not able to handle that hm are playing the tasks. She has watched BB hindi, right? She knows the tasks are designed to trigger the housemates. The tasks will get into your head and the real test is how you behave under that pressure - because your true colors will come out. Which tasks is she even talking about in S3? S3 didn't have much tasks and whatever tasks they had was not good as the previous seasons. Plus I think she can't handle that she is not able to control the hm. she loves to keep all the contestants under her and she will dominates - but they all stucked together and attacks her.

But what a karma. The way Vanitha treated Madhu hit herself this time.

Vidvis thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Psurya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mirun

content they will not have problem because of tasks . Niroop mathiri oru thaan kuda play panrathukku sori aakki veetla saapidalam

Ya.. 100% correct regarding Niroop.. he will be in different dimension.. feeling sad for the housemates..

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bahi.

She is bold enough to face the consequences for her actions. And she speaks her mind and can take a stand for herself. But a person like her, who has to fight every single day without any support can't be strong in every situation. That doesn't mean she is not confident nor strong in general. Considering all the things she faces in her life (some due to her own actions and others due to people mistreating her), she is tired fighting. She says 'if she was outside, she would had talked to someone (to clear her mind), but since she is in a toxic house, she is afraid her mental health would get worse. I get it, but she lost her faith the minute KH announced he won't host anymore. This is the real truth - she just blames the housemates, but she is afraid that Ramya Krishnan will host the show. 🤣

https://twitter.com/vanithavijayku1/status/1496767875360518150?t=wg8JDFWiaKLEVyHVGlVOGw&s=19

🤣

Word Count: 1

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mirun

I have decided to stop watching it .

I don't like the content or direction of show anymore.

Hopefully next season will be better

Hope my SneBa come to finale 😛

They said Kadavul iruntha they will both be in finale😆

bahi. thumbnail

pity her 😆 it's a 24x7 show, we saw how numb she got the minute KH announced that he won't continue the show.
bahi. thumbnail

Anitha's FIR was on 3 pages but BB shorted in 3 sentence 🤣.

bahi. thumbnail

Anitha had some good points in the task of saying things you got hurt with. She says many people have been too focused on accusing Vanitha.

But Anitha's overdose talk is too much.