This year not much big fights in our forum

Will miss everyone around here

Suddenly feels like there is empty space in my heart

Except few episodes watched every one of them

Best of luck to all of the contestants

Special congrats to Priyanka and Paavni

Both of their journeys had so much emotions

Such a strong bunch of female contestants

Not a great season as a viewer but still this program provided me relief from my day to day problems

Best of luck to all of our forum mates

Stay safe and healthy

mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

So many handles saying Pri got Covid . The way she came for the video it was little weird . Raju wasn’t there . There was no usual hugging . She definitely looked tired . Hopefully channel doesn’t keep it as secret and make others suffer too

Bhooma_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mirun

So many handles saying Pri got Covid . The way she came for the video it was little weird . Raju wasn’t there . There was no usual hugging . She definitely looked tired . Hopefully channel doesn’t keep it as secret and make others suffer too

No not COVID because she hugged everybody when she came inside the house from confession room...I think it's anxiety disorder...that's y she had muscle spasms in her leg... Sleep is the best remedy for this... adhanala than they took her to hospital n made her sleep ...

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I still can't believe Raju won over bavini and Priyanka. Can't even bash the channel at this point. Herd follower mentality is to blame once fixed they don't change. Anyday the girls put a daam tough fight over the somberi. Watching Saturday eposide and niroop and Aamir waste of my time. But bavini video πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ evolo hardships evolo pirachanai ..evolo dogs kuda romba chase pannaga but she held strong πŸ’ͺ β™₯. Raju tried very hard eppadivathu thookanalam endu but she put up a daam tough fight. Now next season ennom oru somberi varuvan do nothing eat 5 star do mokkai comedy and win the cup. Form team with the boys attack the girls for physical task thariyum illai avanaku he knows he'll get beat up if he messes with any of the boys in physical task. Etho ennamo ponga intha somberi win pannuthan I just can't get over it..eppa pathalam thoongarathu elladi full mokkai podurathu. I think rant over for now may be back after finishing epoisde.

ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lankan121

I still can't believe Raju won over bavini and Priyanka. Can't even bash the channel at this point. Herd follower mentality is to blame once fixed they don't change. Anyday the girls put a daam tough fight over the somberi. Watching Saturday eposide and niroop and Aamir waste of my time. But bavini video πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ evolo hardships evolo pirachanai ..evolo dogs kuda romba chase pannaga but she held strong πŸ’ͺ β™₯. Raju tried very hard eppadivathu thookanalam endu but she put up a daam tough fight. Now next season ennom oru somberi varuvan do nothing eat 5 star do mokkai comedy and win the cup. Form team with the boys attack the girls for physical task thariyum illai avanaku he knows he'll get beat up if he messes with any of the boys in physical task. Etho ennamo ponga intha somberi win pannuthan I just can't get over it..eppa pathalam thoongarathu elladi full mokkai podurathu. I think rant over for now may be back after finishing epoisde.

Cool cool Thava, after seeing ladies AV they really fought the game over guys in that way they're winners. VTV tagline 5 star for Raju became hit without doubt. 3 guys did nothing to be in finals, but what to do luck favoured them.

Anyway one more day and its over.

Stay safe all.

lankan121 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZEESXY

Cool cool Thava, after seeing ladies AV they really fought the game over guys in that way they're winners. VTV tagline 5 star for Raju became hit without doubt. 3 guys did nothing to be in finals, but what to do luck favoured them.

Anyway one more day and its over.

Stay safe all.

Bavini av pathu romba tension agitan Devi..😌.

I don't want it to be over...πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ€§πŸ€§πŸ€§πŸ€§.

BrightShine thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

All of the forum members do try to come for the LU today since it is finale😊

BB finale starts at 6:30 pmπŸ‘πŸΌ

BrightShine thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lankan121

πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸ™‰πŸ™ˆ

https://tenor.com/bmsEX.gif

Word Count: 1

lankan121 thumbnail

I needed 3 day recovery after my last live update stint. πŸ™πŸ»