Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: silverfox

What dress is that Iykki, looks like kids onesie

Always in met gala mode😆

EmeraldStar thumbnail

Your image isn’t your character. Character is what you are as a person.

Good Morning All❤️

Happy & Safe Sunday🥳

ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

*" There is only one language, the language of the Heart. There is only one religion, the religion of Love "*

HAVE A GREAT HAPPY BLESSED SUNDAY AND NEW WEEK TOO 🙏🙏🙏

Bhooma_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Anybody watched cook with comali? Good that Deepa didn't come as comali ..

Adhukku badhila barath...Too much screen space to him ..I didn't like him as comali

Bala , manimegalai, kureshi were good as usual ...

Shivangi was very quite ..I think she is getting conscious.

All the Cooks were good too .👍🏼 Manobala like Deepa blaming shivangi for his sodhappals ..👎🏼

Batt sir should refrain from hitting the comalis...It's going Little overboard...

Let's see how the next set of contestants next week

It seems' thengai srinivasan ' grand daughter is sruthika Arjun ..

The first two episodes not upto the expectation ..

EmeraldStar thumbnail

The strongest of all warriors are these two - Time & Patience.

Good Morning All🥳

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bhooma_V

Adhukku badhila barath...Too much screen space to him ..I didn't like him as comali

All the Cooks were good too .👍🏼 Manobala like Deepa blaming shivangi for his sodhappals ..👎🏼

Batt sir should refrain from hitting the comalis...It's going Little overboard...

Enakum avlo impress aagala... Agree that the innocence in Shivangi is missing... She looks conscious... Honestly all the comalis are trying hard this season to make comedy and get screenspace which sometimes looks like ott... The spontaneous fun seems missing for me...

Contestants didn't impress me much...

I may totally skip this season if it's like this.... Will watch next weekend and decide whether to continue...

Anyways i am planning to watch ott if they release a edited episode... For Vani Akka😆 contestants seem interesting... Bb ott la pechu potti illa na it would be funnu with these people...

Psurya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Watched it today. Contestants didn't impress me much. But they are different.. need to wait for 2 more weeks to see how it's going and make a decision...

Sruthika s such a positivity person... I watched her interviews some time back.. liked her in that.. very honest and konjam overexcite ahara mari irukum... but sirichitae irupanga...

Vidyullekha konjam dish name soli kudukarapavae tension ahara mari iruku... poha poha than therium...

Bharath used to be like that in super singer also..

BrightShine thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Me too watched it👍🏼

Cooks la i liked santhosh and shrutika😊

Googled about both to find out that shru acted in one suriya film🤔 and santosh is 34 yrs old😲

Vidyu needs to tone down a bit🤔

Aiyo pls stop flirting tracks both sunitha and bharath.Cant stand it.Pugazh in S1 and sivaangi in S2 looked realistic idhu konjam cringea irukku😕

Ik this is somewhat early but that sheetal(or whatever her name is)girl would look cute and natural with santhosh rather than forced flirting.Parpom whether it happens or if she leaves earlier like parvathy in previous season due to lack of content😆

Chef bhat should stop hitting comalis with stick.Didnt like it👎🏼

Kureshi,bala and mani vera level👏

Sivaangi is being conscious due to this ashaangi group thollai

Overall okayish episode 👍🏼

BB ultimatela naan promo mattum parkum sangamla join panna poren😆

sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

CWC 3 launch episodes were too much of dragging but I could understand because some of the cooks were affected by Covid, so the shooting has been shelved. That's why they were showing unnecessary contents. I don't like Barath overacting behaviour especially flirting with Sruthika. Aiyo mudiyaleda saamy

Sruthika is a chirpy girl if I'm not wrong because I saw few glimpse of her interview last year and she is the same like here. Rombe honest'ah vere irukka. 4 padam pannunen, ellame flop😆Thaatha pere kaapathule😆 (Maybe your movies were flop but the songs were awesome. Chellamai chellam, vasantha sena)

Vidyu need to tone down a bit. I felt she is overconfident a bit. Seems like she is a good cook and innovative too. Poge poge paakalam. But I liked her for appreciating Murugan.

Santhosh finale'ku eppadiyavathu poyirungge☺️ Enna gap'le Mani'ye sweetheart'nu sollure. Hussain irukkaru maranthurathe. Be careful😈

Anthony also can cook well. Manobala reminding me of Deepa. Pannurathulam pannittu comali'ye blame pannurathu.

As Nila said, I too don't like Chef Bhat hitting the comalis. It's going overboard. Last time Baba Baskar master hit Pugazh till his head bleed.

Sivaangi is my favourite as always followed by Mani, Quraishi, Sakthi. Sheetal doesn't look like a comali😆

I'm not that much impressed with the episodes. Let's see how it's going to progress in coming weeks.

BrightShine thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Indha BB mudinjathum oru vidhathula namakku sadhagama dhan irukku.Free timela movies parkalam😃

Watched two movies on weekend

Firstu maanaadu,vera level🥳

Interesting plot😊

Proper comeback for both venkat prabhu and simbu👏.SJ suryah pakka mass,enna acting ya manushan pichittaru🤯

Songs not upto the mark,edhuvume manasula nikkala👎🏼

Secondu watched vanjagar ulagam(ciby's debut movie) was on watch list since BB started finally got time.

Suspence thriller

Strictly 18+

Yammov evlo violence,ketta vaarthai😲

Wait jeez what was that ciby,nah this cant be the shy and introvert ciby i watched on BB😯 i was taken aback ennaya yov nee heroine kuda bold scenes lam nadikkura aathi yaaruda nee🤯.Never expected this dimension of acting from him but vera level👏

Overall a watchable film👍🏼

Aprom sollunga pushpa movie yaarachum pathingala,is it worth watching?

Edited by BrightShine - 2 years ago