Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

When it is obvious that goals can’t be reached, don’t adjust the goals, but adjust the action steps.

Good Morning All🥳

Bhooma_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Looks like these people are confirmed for bb ott

Oviya

Julie

Snehan

Vanitha

Abirami

Suresh chakravarthy

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bhooma_V

Looks like these people are confirmed for bb ott

Oviya

Julie

Snehan

Vanitha

Abirami

Suresh chakravarthy

I thought Barani will be there after seeing the height uh wall katra promo...

TianaWrites thumbnail

Enaku ithu romba surprising uh illa... Romba munaadi itself lots of rumours came that it's a marriage of convenience nu... Don't know the truth though... Naanum Rajini pay panaaru nu rumour um kelvi pattu iruken... But observing from outside Dhanush got linked up with too many women after his marriage...

ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Tiana...

Enaku ithu romba surprising uh illa... Romba munaadi itself lots of rumours came that it's a marriage of convenience nu... Don't know the truth though... Naanum Rajini pay panaaru nu rumour um kelvi pattu iruken... But observing from outside Dhanush got linked up with too many women after his marriage...

Guess after divorce he wants to go back to youth status by roaming around with young stars.
Bhooma_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ...Tiana...

I thought Barani will be there after seeing the height uh wall katra promo...

This list is only 6 contestants... still some more to confirm...May be barani hasn't given his confirmation yet ..

BrightShine thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirun

Not a fan of James Vasanthan or Lotus can you please tell me what he asked ?

Watched few clips of the IV here and there.OMG cant stand his superiority complex.

He is asking her if they had poverty then why her parents had so many children.Man stfu who are you?

Also he was teaching her english and asking her to say A for apple and all.Like seriously A for apple solli kudukurathu ellam too much.English is just a language adha oru periya vishayama paakura colonial mindsetla irundhu veliya varanum

Nee yaru man ?

Blood boils seeing such stuff😡

BrightShine thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Saw this raju guy's interview in bits and pieces.He is the same as he was inside the house in the interview.He openly admits naan somberi dhan.Says that BB housela vilayada thevayilla namba anga poyi vaazhndha mattum podhum.

Was a fun interview from whatever parts i saw👏

TianaWrites thumbnail

Originally posted by: BrightShine

Watched few clips of the IV here and there.OMG cant stand his superiority complex.

He is asking her if they had poverty then why her parents had so many children.Man stfu who are you?

Also he was teaching her english and asking her to say A for apple and all.Like seriously A for apple solli kudukurathu ellam too much.English is just a language adha oru periya vishayama paakura colonial mindsetla irundhu veliya varanum

Nee yaru man ?

Blood boils seeing such stuff😡

I never used to like his reviews for the same reason... Somehow i felt he used to show himself too great than the viewers... But why is he so concerned about how many children lotus oda parents had? And what does that have to do with him? Lotus looked uncomfortable when he asked that... It's not something someone will ask about someone's parents...

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

It’s never too late – never too late to start over, never too late to be happy.

Good Morning All ❤️