Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

llptch thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Them getting divorced at some point is not shocking. But just surprised it’s happening now after all these years. Hope the best for their children. Too many celebrity divorces over the lockdown 😳

mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: llptch

Them getting divorced at some point is not shocking. But just surprised it’s happening now after all these years. Hope the best for their children. Too many celebrity divorces over the lockdown 😳

The marriages that are broken were already broken inside . Lockdown has no effect on these celebs . It is not like regular family living in small homes . They already were living separately. He never respected her . She was always tagging along with him like a puppy posting things like mine . I remember the article Kumidini carried when I was in school . The cover page had Aish and she was head over heels on him . He was her rebound guy . Since it was blown up in media Rajini made them get married. She couldn’t leave her dad celebrity status and was desperate to marry a actor . She literally chased him to marry her and he was too young to realize what happened. His philandering ways are because he never enjoyed his youth . Hopefully they both find happiness. Daanush is such a egoistic guy . suchi leeks happened because of him . He was protected because of Rajini marumagan . Now media won’t hesitate to report on him. We will hear more gossips in coming years . I’m glad she finally accepted he wasn’t the one .

Bhooma_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mirun

The marriages that are broken were already broken inside . Lockdown has no effect on these celebs . It is not like regular family living in small homes . They already were living separately. He never respected her . She was always tagging along with him like a puppy posting things like mine . I remember the article Kumidini carried when I was in school . The cover page had Aish and she was head over heels on him . He was her rebound guy . Since it was blown up in media Rajini made them get married. She couldn’t leave her dad celebrity status and was desperate to marry a actor . She literally chased him to marry her and he was too young to realize what happened. His philandering ways are because he never enjoyed his youth . Hopefully they both find happiness. Daanush is such a egoistic guy . suchi leeks happened because of him . He was protected because of Rajini marumagan . Now media won’t hesitate to report on him. We will hear more gossips in coming years . I’m glad she finally accepted he wasn’t the one .

It was rumoured even soundaryas divorce happened because of him...DD ' s too...

He climbed the ladder using rajinis fame ..Now no use of rajini .. It is their kids who are going to suffer...😔

llptch thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirun

I agree, 21 was too young for a male actor (or any guy/girl) to get married at. His father accepted out of greed for money, and I heard they took some big payment for it. What is the point in being in a namesake marriage? Not many leading male actors in Tamil get divorced though, so this is a bit surprising that way. Even Parthipen and Sharath lived separately but never divorced. Only our Ulaganaayagan had public divorce but avar panna vellai apdi he didn’t have a choice. Now will Dhanush have the same fate as KH in being second fiddle to other actors who have a cleaner public image?

BrightShine thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This amir guy in insta has followed almost every pamir fan page.Has now posted a story with kulu kulu ven pani pola song with regards to her comment on his insta live.

Dont think they will become real pair but guess his crush towards pavni was genuine.Maybe wasnt for content afterall

Man the only pair who turned out to be real in all the BB seasons i have watched is prince and yuvika.Tamil BB ellam apdi nadakka no chance i guess.

Ended up on amir's insta page after stalking ciby's page and seeing whom he follows and found out this.Ellarum live varanga but this guy hardly turns up.DMla poi yov live va ya nu msg pannanumnu irukku but thought i may end up getting blocked so peace🤞

BrightShine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhooma_V

It was rumoured even soundaryas divorce happened because of him...DD ' s too...

He climbed the ladder using rajinis fame ..Now no use of rajini .. It is their kids who are going to suffer...😔

Add amala paul's too

BrightShine thumbnail

https://twitter.com/Bbtamil007/status/1483465687754489860?s=20

Ewws what the hell🤮🤮🤮

Who is he to comment about her family?Why does she agree to interviews like this?

Never knew that she was gonna attend an interview but stumbled upon this on twitter.Feel disgusted to watch even a part of clip.Innum ennana kettano.She must stand up against such people.

Edited by BrightShine - 2 years ago
mirun thumbnail

Originally posted by: BrightShine

https://twitter.com/Bbtamil007/status/1483465687754489860?s=20

Ewws what the hell🤮🤮🤮

Who is he to comment about her family?Why does she agree to interviews like this?

Never knew that she was gonna attend an interview but stumbled upon this on twitter.Feel disgusted to watch even a part of clip.Innum ennana kettano.She must stand up against such people.

Not a fan of James Vasanthan or Lotus can you please tell me what he asked ?

mirun thumbnail

That means their marriage was not strong to start with. With Amala and Vijay it was very clear he was from conservative family and he needed her to quit acting to get married. She signed up for it and then she changed her mind which was not fair for him. Every marriage has compromise when people outgrow the relationship they just need a reason to escape. Especially for actress it is hard since they are in limelight . In case of Jo, Shalini their husbands are top most heroes of movie industries hence they still feel the fame. I personally feel if someone wants to be actress then they should find a alternate career before marriage so they can keep themselves occupied. Most of the actresses start their career at young age. They may not know anything other than media. Best is to wait till you reach the peak and then move to TV industry. But again it all comes with prize. it is hard choice between marriage and career but unfortunate one too

mirun thumbnail

Originally posted by: llptch

I agree, 21 was too young for a male actor (or any guy/girl) to get married at. His father accepted out of greed for money, and I heard they took some big payment for it. What is the point in being in a namesake marriage? Not many leading male actors in Tamil get divorced though, so this is a bit surprising that way. Even Parthipen and Sharath lived separately but never divorced. Only our Ulaganaayagan had public divorce but avar panna vellai apdi he didn’t have a choice. Now will Dhanush have the same fate as KH in being second fiddle to other actors who have a cleaner public image?

but he does Bollywood and Hollywood films and their culture is totally different. He isn’t South Indian actor . I follow Aish in her insta . You can see she craves for attention.

If Rajini paid money to get his daughter married then he did mistake too