Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Tom 1st promo pavani n abhinay dhanšŸ˜†

Marpadiyuma? smiley44Ellarum kuzhika poganu..

silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pigeon13

Umaa i haven't interacted with your for a long time... šŸ˜­ How are you? ā¤ļø

Doing good thiri , how r u ??

silverfox thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanC

Thanks Uma...šŸ‘šŸ¼.. I too missed all you guys and the fun here.

I guess You don't have any fav and not supporting anyone this season.

Yep true no fav but prefer Pavni to win ( I am alone in this forum who supports Pavni ) .. I support her for only one reason , in the Abhinay issue I feel she is not the only guilty one but still got all name calling. But not a fan of her play but still decided to support her for that one reason

silverfox thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanC

I expected Shruthi to reach Top 5...

Dont know what happened and why she got evicted...

Yep she was my fav but got evicted so early .. coin issue dhaan

silverfox thumbnail

Did suruthi & Nadia put the garland based the selected place by VTV ?

mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the updates

Welcome back Shan Bro

Like old contestants are coming back Shan Bro is also here to send off BB5 finalists

Don't know if the episode is worth watching

Don't believe Imaadh guy post. That guy is full on attention seeking mode. This season some other handles released accurate spoilers before him so I feel he just does random tweets to keep himself relevant. Ithellam oru polappu

I hope this guy doesn't release any more tweets about BB

Ethavathu sonna unfollow me scene vera poduvaaru

mirun thumbnail

Originally posted by: silverfox

Yep she was my fav but got evicted so early .. coin issue dhaan

She doesn't have maturity or intelligence to be in BB house

Sorry her game plan was very poor

It is not about mental strength and physical strength you need some intelligence also to play this game

Her interviews were also very immature like spitting venom on the contestants when truth is she had poor execution of coin task

She didn't even use the coin and acted like that is the game

Whatever glad she exited out early without spoiling her name too much

llptch thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirun

She doesn't have maturity or intelligence to be in BB house

Sorry her game plan was very poor

It is not about mental strength and physical strength you need some intelligence also to play this game

Her interviews were also very immature like spitting venom on the contestants when truth is she had poor execution of coin task

She didn't even use the coin and acted like that is the game

Whatever glad she exited out early without spoiling her name too much

100% agree. BB house isnā€™t only about tasks, and thatā€™s what she heavily relied on with a grand total of performing in ONE task. Athaiyum she didnā€™t execute properly and refused to take ownership. She was angry people were playing as a group but doesnā€™t mean she should show hatred to them for it. That question she asked Pavani about not being close friends felt a bit forced. Itā€™s probably a fair question to ask, but not at this moment. It seems like the show wanted to establish Pavani is someone who keeps changing her words.

I always find it odd when the contestants eliminated early come inside the house again and put a lot of scene. Indha Nadia Changa laam innamum Malaysia kilambala? And Abhinay, walking around like some America return šŸ¤£ Irukku, indha vaaram sambavam irukku. Where is Pineapple?

mirun thumbnail

Originally posted by: llptch

100% agree. BB house isnā€™t only about tasks, and thatā€™s what she heavily relied on with a grand total of performing in ONE task. Athaiyum she didnā€™t execute properly and refused to take ownership. She was angry people were playing as a group but doesnā€™t mean she should show hatred to them for it. That question she asked Pavani about not being close friends felt a bit forced. Itā€™s probably a fair question to ask, but not at this moment. It seems like the show wanted to establish Pavani is someone who keeps changing her words.

I always find it odd when the contestants eliminated early come inside the house again and put a lot of scene. Indha Nadia Changa laam innamum Malaysia kilambala? And Abhinay, walking around like some America return šŸ¤£ Irukku, indha vaaram sambavam irukku. Where is Pineapple?

I wanted to comment about iykki comment . I totally agree . Felt like she wants to latch on to people who are famous from bb house and get attention. Who is she to do live with lotus ? Like seriously

She going around everyone house like she is close to him mathiri

the way she went to varun house when he was still inside was really cringe . Like how do you introduce yourself when you donā€™t know any one .

When the family came they didnā€™t even mention about her

She acts like one social butterfly

Iā€™m sure she will come with lotus to get more fame

Whatever she never played strong game

At least annachi contributed to the task and he brought entertainment in his own way

I didnā€™t see anything in iykki

sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: llptch

She returned to Malaysia ready, then she went back to India againšŸ˜†