Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IamCrazySeven thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago
akshara was right ๐Ÿ˜‰

yesterday thain sinna ponnum atha ponnum pestiu irrthaga. lotus coin mattum eduga kudathu. edutha oppari vaikumnu. sariya poichu

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IamCrazySeven

akshara was right ๐Ÿ˜‰

yesterday thain sinna ponnum atha ponnum pestiu irrthaga. lotus coin mattum eduga kudathu. edutha oppari vaikumnu. sariya poichu

Pavam ah irruku...I don't know I have soft spot for lotus . It was nice to see her having fun in the wrestling match..she said she never had a real childhood and living it through BB. So good to c her enjoy and have a good time.

mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lankan121

Pavam ah irruku...I don't know I have soft spot for lotus . It was nice to see her having fun in the wrestling match..she said she never had a real childhood and living it through BB. So good to c her enjoy and have a good time.

neenga paava padringala

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Tamil bb only king of talking task...do u rmr last season the daam ticket to finale one of the task was based on ranking ..ZAAAAAAAAAAPA!?!?!

Creative at peak ๐Ÿคฃ

sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

As much as the forum believes lotus is acting innocent..I don't know for me it looks like she is genuinely a lost case only. To her eyes it look like thoogram but to surthi eyes it's a game. I mean Priyanka literally had to sit her down and explain the concept of bb for like 1 hour in the first week. These coins is going to make the game seemai interesting...finally a innovative idea ๐Ÿ’ก ๐Ÿ˜ณ. Must be copied from other languages ๐Ÿคฃ

Ennathan unmaiya irunthalum neengge ippadi padakku'nu sollalama๐Ÿ˜†

sulaayini thumbnail

Ivaru yaaru. TTF le mattum perform panninavar thane. Undeserving finalist. Ivaru fans enneye attack pannurathukku munnadi naan odidren๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Btw Akshara neckpiece is nice๐Ÿ˜›...

sulaayini thumbnail

Coin eduthathukku ivvalavo akke por. BB already said that others can steal the coin if they didn't keep it safely. Lotus, you are not here for any picnic or vacation. I don't like Sruthi but she is not wrong here. What Pavni was telling?? I don't understand.