Bigg Boss 5 Promo Update Week 4 - Page 27

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

On a side note oh my surthi is looking stunning ! Enna kannu dawwww 😌

ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Pavani, just admit your planned and move on.

KH, arent your ashamed not to admit in public👏

lankan121 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZEESXY

Pavani, just admit your planned and move on.

KH, arent your ashamed not to admit in public👏

Julie 2.0 illai da 3.0 verison

ZEESXY thumbnail

Originally posted by: lankan121

Julie 2.0 illai da 3.0 verison

she can overtake Julie😊
silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I am going to disagree on promo 2. They planned to steal the coin when she is changing the dress and pavni agreed to help her. But they did not plan how to do that, like holding towel etc .. they didn’t plan for “ epdi panradhu” ..

lankan121 thumbnail

Originally posted by: silverfox

I am going to disagree on promo 2. They planned to steal the coin when she is changing the dress and pavni agreed to help her. But they did not plan how to do that, like holding towel etc .. they didn’t plan for “ epdi panradhu” ..

Point is they planned it...which bavini outright denied and said the whole thing was coincidental..🤐

llptch thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

After today’s episode you can expect Pavani to go around telling “Naan idha plan pannala. Naan poi sollren ndu sollum podhu enakku hurt aagiruchi.”

mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Although this case will end in favor of lotus I hope she is also equally questioned for her atrocities during this week

ZEESXY thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirun

Although this case will end in favor of lotus I hope she is also equally questioned for her atrocities during this week

true, if KH favor her lotus attam thangamidoyathu.