Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

It is clear that lotus is asked to perform ( script)

Pri already knows her how raw her emotions are so looks like some event planned by vtv to keep the topic hot till the host comes since the original incident happened 3 days back and they want this to be burning issues of this season

No offense but lotus talking = kulayadi sandai

She is loud , annoying and obnoxious

Exploiting rural background image

Secondly Pri is jovial but not this level so she has been coached to perform well and present herself well . I will say accept that Abhishek did a good job in exposing her real self .

Looks like Abhishek walked away with all the blame and money.

This is 💯 scripted guys . It is not possible for events to happen like this .

Raju is known as some hero no he isn’t hero material

Pri is shown as happy girl which she isn’t

Lotus is known as rural background women who doesn’t understand the game . She will tuned into different shades of character to make the show interesting

mirun thumbnail

None of the bb contestants have any charm or screen presence except Paavni and Madhu

No talent

Even influencers work harder than these people to present themselves on screen

host is part of the reason why the show is like this

He just keeps saying show us reflection of society

Vtv killed the essence of the show

This week expense - 100 candle pack / match box / wax vilakku/ small plastic balls / holi powder

That’s it with low paid artistes and their in house artists they are making so much money

Looks like there is no scarcity of food too

mirun thumbnail

Originally posted by: silverfox

In debate she impressed me. She was calm , waited for her turn and gave reply with pointers 👏

you don’t think she has got necessary input and coaching from channel to perform at this level

silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirun

you don’t think she has got necessary input and coaching from channel to perform at this level

Who, suruthi, nope I don’t think.

silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Priyanka , yes feel like some inputs have been given , over night la change aagitaanga ..

regarding promo, I will wait till episode .. what question prompted her to bring back the coin issue

mirun thumbnail

Originally posted by: silverfox

The swapping has not yet happened right ??? will the same task continue next week ..

I totally forgot about the nonsense swapping

ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
lankan121 thumbnail

Poda da kurumpadathai !!

I knew this will happen only oh well bavini is snake she deserves it but poor surthi it will break her. And Zappa not looking forward lotus overacting at all.