Bigg Boss 5 Promo Update Week 4 - Page 23

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: livepraylaugh

Pavni canโ€™t have this much fans as her game is kind of sly one so getting this amount of fans is not possible. Definitely PR at work.

Raju and Priyanka does have huge fan following.

Thamarai is main artist in BB now lol. All are side actors including Raju and Priyanka.

I really can't believe bb has stooped this low that the ones ruling this season is Raju ND lotus. Raju does nothing lotus doesn't even understand the game. ADA PONGAYA

silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirun

Lotus ready to leave next week

I doubt it ..

silverfox thumbnail

Originally posted by: lankan121

Priyanka neeenga rooooooooomba naaala pannireengama. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ #kolthufying

Glad surthi took a stand and not cry like usual..give it right back boo that's the only way to deal with these people. ๐Ÿ’ฏ

In debate she impressed me. She was calm , waited for her turn and gave reply with pointers ๐Ÿ‘

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: silverfox

In debate she impressed me. She was calm , waited for her turn and gave reply with pointers ๐Ÿ‘

Like a Boss! Stay classy boo..๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ

livepraylaugh thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I really can't believe bb has stooped this low that the ones ruling this season is Raju ND lotus. Raju does nothing lotus doesn't even understand the game. ADA PONGAYA

Raju doesnโ€™t need to do anything lol. His fans and channel will make him sure shot finalist. He is here to make jokes, story telling, advising ppl .

silverfox thumbnail

Lol.

But I donโ€™t understand how she get this massive support. Just one incident, everyone is praising her to sky. Shruti shouldnโ€™t have taken that coin lol as lotus is getting positive feedback from ppl. Also Shruti voting kind of low after this incident it seems. Most ppl who support Shruti are Pavni fans so they are voting for Pavni.

Pavni and Akshara indeed hired pr team and advertise with army lol. But lotus getting massive interns of reviewers and most comment in YouTube are quite pro to her.

From whatever I have seen in Twitter it does not seem that Lotus has massive support .it is equal support between her and suruthi

lankan121 thumbnail

Raju doesnโ€™t need to do anything lol. His fans and channel will make him sure shot finalist. He is here to make jokes, story telling, advising ppl .

Dude what fans ? Like I haven't even heard of seen this guy b4 Bb. He's funny I'll give him that but not as funny as namma thala sandy. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

IamCrazySeven thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Image avalluthain ethku mela thanga mudiyathu.... ethku last season yeh paravala soilla vaichu irruvaga pola ๐Ÿ˜ต
lankan121 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IamCrazySeven

Image avalluthain ethku mela thanga mudiyathu.... ethku last season yeh paravala soilla vaichu irruvaga pola ๐Ÿ˜ต

Ennaku orai dash dash varuthu romba control pannuran da. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ but terror thava ah vidamatangal pola iruku

silverfox thumbnail

Dude what fans ? Like I haven't even heard of seen this guy b4 Bb. He's funny I'll give him that but not as funny as namma thala sandy. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

True not that funny .. but he is playing like sherin, not even coming in nominations