Bigg Boss 5 Promo Update Week 3 - Page 23

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: silverfox

But that was not appropriate for that day , in the sense that if she has to hide a coin she can’t do that in that dress 😆

Supermodel endu prove pannuom illayo Uma.. antha heels pathu ennaku Bayam ah irukku.

silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lankan121

No why...annachi stole it from lotus. And Raju was a team player. Worst player should go to abishek only for not following rules whatsoever .

Whaaaattt

Word Count: 1

BrightShine thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
BrightShine thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pigeon13

Promo 2

Ipdi kevalama edit pannrathu promo podamale irukalam 😡

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVUibGeNiFB/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://tenor.com/brPKp.gif

Word Count: 1

llptch thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: silverfox

Worst kku neraiya competition irukku .. isai, lotus, SG, Raju they didn’t even try anything ..

Madhu, ikky and Annachi did something at least once

Abhinay was busy monitoring but didn’t show any interest in stealing or hiding or strategizing

I’ll even forgive Lotus and SG. SG can’t exactly run behind people and hide things. And Lotus was mostly confused so was depending on others to help her out. Plus they can’t hide the coin inside the saree, so gave up early on. But this Isai Omg? Just throwing tantrums everywhere but not even attempting to do something. People form an alliance with you only if you demonstrate to them you can similarly support them. Ipdiye parithaabama munja vaicha evalo naalaikku thaan mathikka poraanga? Why can’t these girls Suruthi, Iykki, Isai, Madhu get together and form a group of their own for these tasks? Madhu, Iykki, Isai were being puppets to Priyanka and co the whole task. Telling her when they got the coin or they lost it 😕 Akshara maathiri coin thulaichum veralla vittu aatanum gaandu aagurathu varaikkum 😉

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It's girl hostel only...I will say one thing I know y'all going to throw slippers at me only but I'll still say it. There is no unity between the girls lots of insecurity jealousy hatred. Boys don't do that. Game enda game but no targeting over insecurity..it's clearly obvious few house mates like bulldozer Priyanka can't simply just accept that akshara got a like from Raju avolo stomach burning.

lankan121 thumbnail

Vachaan paru twistu....let the game finally begin. 🤣 I been saying this for the past 3 weeks only.

sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lankan121

Vachaan paru twistu....let the game finally begin. 🤣 I been saying this for the past 3 weeks only.

What BB was telling?? I can't hear properly.

IamCrazySeven thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

ama 2 weeks munadi kuda unga dp irrthare athahe manda mella irrka kondaaa boy 🤣