Bigg Boss 5 Promo Update Week 3 - Page 15

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ...Tiana...

Abhinay enna panaaru nu enaku theriyaathu but Paavani saying enaku pinaadi pesa theriyaathu is like ahha Namma kittayay reel suthraale

FUNNY! 🤣🤣...she is pakka bb material and so is abishek.

sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ...Tiana...

Abhinay enna panaaru nu enaku theriyaathu but Paavani saying enaku pinaadi pesa theriyaathu is like ahha Namma kittayay reel suthraale

Exactly!! Even I also was surprised when she said like that. I was like inthe veetule ivathane rombe pinnadi pesuva. Naane confuse aayitten😆

llptch thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wasn’t it Abhishek who said Varun said something about her? Illa ivangaley confuse aagitaangala? I still have my doubts in Abhinay as well. Despite what happened he keeps being around her. Ivar Ganesh Venkatraman kidaiyaathu, secret Snehan ah iruppaar pola.

ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Abinay already knew Pavani mistake his caring towards her and did ask him direct and why hls is still clinging to her.

Pavani i dont have the habit of talking back, what a liar but a BB material.

sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ZEESXY

Abinay already knew Pavani mistake his caring towards her and did ask him direct and why hls is still clinging to her.

Pavani i dont have the habit of talking back, what a liar but a BB material.

I think they should show kurumpadam of her talking back.

IamCrazySeven thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago
Honeyarjun thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: llptch

Wasn’t it Abhishek who said Varun said something about her? Illa ivangaley confuse aagitaangala? I still have my doubts in Abhinay as well. Despite what happened he keeps being around her. Ivar Ganesh Venkatraman kidaiyaathu, secret Snehan ah iruppaar pola.

The way Abhinay reacted to Pavani’s questioning of if he was having feelings for her didn’t look normal. Anyone accused of such thing would either get mad or upset. Instead both of them are still thick as thieves. Makes me wonder rendu perum promo-la vara pkan panni senjuraapongalo ?

mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Honeyarjun

The way Abhinay reacted to Pavani’s questioning of if he was having feelings for her didn’t look normal. Anyone accused of such thing would either get mad or upset. Instead both of them are still thick as thieves. Makes me wonder rendu perum promo-la vara pkan panni senjuraapongalo ?

This is my understanding. Pavani lost 2 coins because of Abhinay's stupidity. He made it obvious that they hid there. Till Pavani had the coins she was very careful . She basically wanted to use Abhinay as watchman and he failed. Maybe she is angry but I don't like the way she is playing the game putting coins inside shirt all the time .

llptch thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirun

This is my understanding. Pavani lost 2 coins because of Abhinay's stupidity. He made it obvious that they hid there. Till Pavani had the coins she was very careful . She basically wanted to use Abhinay as watchman and he failed. Maybe she is angry but I don't like the way she is playing the game putting coins inside shirt all the time .

Most of them were playing that way to be honest. Madhu had hers in her trouser for a long while and then passed it to Priyanka, who also had it in her shirt and then put it inside her personal belongings where no one would have access at all 😵 They should have established ground rules for the game early one.

Honeyarjun thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: llptch

Most of them were playing that way to be honest. Madhu had hers in her trouser for a long while and then passed it to Priyanka, who also had it in her shirt and then put it inside her personal belongings where no one would have access at all 😵 They should have established ground rules for the game early one.

How will they take the coins without hiding in their clothes or body ? If they have it in hand everyone will see as it is too big. There should have been a rule that they should hide it within 10 mins of taking it or something like that .
Captain Ciby was warning everyone that they should not keep the coin in the body at one point, he also said we all agreed to follow that from the beginning itself. So may be they had a rule , got cut in editing.