Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: silverfox

But for me, good that they didn’t eliminate abhinay this week. If he would have got eliminated the uncultured gang would have thought their questioning is right

well I agree on that too. It just Abhinay never really had the audience support nor vote. It's nepotism which still keeps him there. That's why I am saying 'they' as Vijay TV and BB makers.

But I'm glad Imman also got out. It will break Raju's group.

Edited by bahi. - 2 years ago
silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This question could be interpreted in many ways. It all depends on the tone, follow-up questions etc ..

When I first read it felt like something off. Will wait for episode though

BrightShine thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Why didnt KH ask the same question to the audience who questioned varun,why he didnt ask the same question to Aari and cheran?

He should have said talking about married person that he is in love is wrong but he chose to do this.Well,lets wait for the episode

silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BrightShine

Why didnt KH ask the same question to the audience who questioned varun,why he didnt ask the same question to Aari and cheran?

He should have said talking about married person that he is in love is wrong but he chose to do this.Well,lets wait for the episode

No wonder everyone is asking the same things in SM too. I have few opinions.

1. in S1 , no one questioned when the maruthuva mutham happened or oviya-Arav were flirting. But when Oviya’s mental health was affected that is when Arav was questioned , first personally between him, audience and KH and then was asked to confess. Reason is it was between both people, one got affected and the other is also equally responsible and it must be told to everyone. That is why it was discussed not when they were flirting .

2. In S2, there was too much touching which became uncomfortable to watch . To maintain the decorum of the show, it was questioned.

3. In S3 , when Cheran asked this all HM’s themselves pounced on him and shut him. Cheran left that but Losliya’s parents made a big scene out of that .

4. In S4 , I didn’t follow that much but I believe Aari was wrong .

ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Have to watch the epi, to what laid the question to be asked by KH.

llptch thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

That’s a very good question honestly. And we know the audience asked that question to Varun based on VTV’s input. So we don’t know what angle they were going for there. But you are right, why didn’t KH stop that viewer too?

goldiesif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Cases where they are not offended or their behaviour causes many of them to suspect love angle or if they are quite open about it indicatively, it wouldn't be cause of concern when it comes as question from HM or audience, even then if it is none of anyone business is a different matter altogether and those who are outraged themselves will have selective outrage for convenience except for few, either to gain mileage for themselves or for liked HM or pull someone down whom they may not like. That's the game.