BB5 Tamil: Spoilers Thread - Page 24

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Fortune13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thx for sharing Nila, this time too i feel bad for his eviction.. 😭

sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pigeon13

Thx for sharing Nila, this time too i feel bad for his eviction.. 😭

Word Count: 0

ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZEESXY

Poor guy, VTv is playing with this guys feeling.

I don’t think so. Lot of the audience are irritated with him because of his over dramatic nature.

His constant telling of others how to plays interestingly irritates many. First who is he to decide what will be interesting ? Second it is an individual game , if he dictates others how to play , as an audience how will I be able to judge other players . This puts me off to a great extent and even the HM’s are irritated .. Yhat is why he received less votes

silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Priyanka please over a oppari vakadheenga .

ZEESXY thumbnail

Originally posted by: silverfox

Priyanka please over a oppari vakadheenga .

Uma, somehow i got a feeling that Pri know he'll be leaving. Once she told if second people want to send you out, leave gracefully.
llptch thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZEESXY

Poor guy, VTv is playing with this guys feeling.

Yes there was no need to send him inside the house again. It’s not like he got some major irreparable damage to rectify or the others in the house were giving zero content. Maybe the plan was to showcase Priyanka’s negative side only when he is inside and prove to the audience she is the way she is only because she is influenced. Otherwise the only impact his re-entry did was give an extra week in the house for other potential eliminations. Next week it’s anyway going to be dance master. So another bonus week again for Abhinay/Varun/Niroop.